ALL ABOARD The losers Train!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stonepecker

My name is Bob, and I also am a looser.
I don't really want to be on this train but where else can I go.

Bob.

Bob, you may not have won anything but there is NO WAY someone can make a donation (like you did) and think that they are loosers.

In my book......YOU IS A WINNER

Mr Vic

Guess I'm a bit behind all the other losers. So that must make me the conductor of this here loser's train. If I can ever find the oil to fill up this lantern, light her up to give the signal for Engineer Mike to pull this Ole train on out of IAP Station and head for next years BASH...

Crap...must be a loser I just spilled the oil...

Sataro

I'm a loser...:frown:

Oh wait...:confused: I Won a few blanks in the Super Bowl grid... Looking at that stash of blanks makes me smile! :)

I've stepped on the wrong train...please let me off of this train...:biggrin:

Last edited:

Gizmo3k

I am a loser, and probably still will after this - that's how much of a loser I am.

On the other hand, I am Scottish, so that must be some kind of win! Can I still come on the train?

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
First Call for passengers on THe Losers Train ALL ABOARD!

Get your luggage stowed and find your seats! Get real comfy!:biggrin: We are pulling out at Midnight tonight and you dont want to wait till the last minute to get your Ticket!:laugh:

mike4066

My name is Mike and I am a loser.

Guess I'll join the rest of the losers on the saddest train ride ever.

Last edited:

D.Oliver

Good news folks. We will have entertainment for the train ride. Beck, fresh off his Grammy win, will be singing in the enertainment car. Unfortunately he will only be singing one song over and over and over. I think you all know what song it will be.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Second Call for passengers for the losers Train, get comfy there is plenty of room on this train.

All Aboard!

flyitfast

I'm a double loser. I lost the first time around and I'll probably lose the next time around and the one after that. I'm lost..................................
I'll get on the train, but I'll probably have to stand and hang on to the strap. Nobody will offer this old man a seat...................

glenspens

got off the train look what i got

Got off the train at brooks station usa
Thanks to IAP,Jeff and Brooks803 for the sweet blanks :biggrin:

Attachments

• 016.JPG
    016.JPG
    219 KB · Views: 112
  • 018.JPG
    018.JPG
    208.9 KB · Views: 97

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Alll ABOARD !!!! Alll Aboard! Last Call! this Train is heading out. Have your tickets out and ready then sit back and enjoy the ride! First stop Petti Coat Junction!:biggrin:

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
I will not be able to get to the drawing today, I have a full schedule until 10 tonight I will have to do the drawing tomorrow.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Nope it runs year round!:biggrin: Some people get to jump off and some are thrown off!:cool:

I had to wait for a couple of prizes to be sorted out. We had a couple of prizes that cant be shipped overseas that needed to be exchanges. I now have that undercontrol and will get to it. I should have it up by this evening.

Get a pillow and take a comy nap while your waiting:rolleyes:

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
We have 89 Losers on this train, Meet and Greet at the front car is at 6pm, Drinks will be served.:biggrin:

Top Bottom