Activities Update - November

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
  • SegBox - DurocShark - On 8/14 or 15 the box left Wagener, SC on its way to CrashMPH in South Riding, VA. Up until several days ago CrashMPH had not been on the site since 8/16. However, I checked today and he popped in on 11/2/10 so maybe whatever it was that kept him away is working out now! I'll send him a PM to try and find out what has been going on with him.
  • Pens for Cody - YouthMinisterDan - Dan reported that the benefit for Cody raised approximately $3500.00. There are additional pens that need to be sold. I believe Curtis has, or will be, donating part of his web site to hold an auction of those remaining pens. I'll try to get an update from Curtis about this effort. This effort is just another example of the generosity of IAP members.
  • Pass it Forward Serial Trade - TXPhi67 - The box passed through Grand Rapids, MI, making it's stop at Buzzzz4's house. Eric has sent it on to Washington (SkookumPens, I think).
  • Cast Away Box – Brooks803 – On 11/1/10 the box began its journey across the pond to 3peake.
Some preliminary discussion about the 2011:present:BIRTHDAY BASH:cake: has taken place between the managers. It's a short three months down the road. If you have any ideas, suggestions, comments, etc about any aspect of the upcoming Birthday Bash NOW is the time for you to offer your input. Please PM me with your thoughts.

If I have overlooked any activity or made any errors in the information presented above please feel free to point it out to me via PM.

Thanks,
Mike

Top Bottom