Activities Update - January 2011

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Rattys World Tour- Skiprat? / mbroberg (filling in for Cav) – On 12/10/10 I was informed that Ratty would be leaving San Marcos Texas and traveling north to Witchata Falls, Texas. By now he should be traveling to, or arrived at the home of Its_Virgil. For those who may have forgotten, rules of this activity can be found here. If you signed up, and Ratty arrives at your doorstep remember to PayPal a $5.00 donation to the IAP. Take a photo or two of your visit with Ratty, post the pictures in the picture thread then send him on his way. Pictures of Rattys travels so far can be seen here.

SegBox - DurocShark - On 8/14 or 15 the box left Wagener, SC on its way to CrashMPH in South Riding, VA. Crash logged in on 11/2/10 but hasn't been on since. Prior to 11/2/ he hadn't been on the site since 8/16. This is very disappointing. I do hope that he is OK but at this point I have no choice but to declare this activity closed due to the fact that the SegBox is no longer available.:mad: As per the rules, CrashMPH will be unable to participate in any further IAP activities until he contacts me with an explanation as to what happened..

Pens for the Troops - Wolftat / Bitshird - An ongoing project of Woftat's.

Pens for Servicemen - GaryMGg - To collect 5,000 pens for servicemen by mid-May, 2011.

Pass it Forward Serial Trade - TXPhi67 – As far as I know the box made it's rounds and is now in possession of Brian (TXPhi67). (Or, maybe not since the "no pictures, didn't happen" rule applies.:rolleyes:) We will have to wait and see if the box really made it back.

7th Annual Logo Contest!- We have a WINNER!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

Lost Wax Casting Clips and Cbs – BRobbins629 – This is a generous endeavor of Bruce Robbins that will enable participants to take their pen making to a higher level. If you haven't had a chance to check this out it would be worth your time to do so.

Cast Away Box – Brooks803 – On 12/21/10 the box was to leave Michigan en route to Canada.

Super Bowl Pool. - Bobliebo - This activity was a lot of fun last year (easy for me to say, I won a quarter). This year the pool is not filling up as fast, which surprises me. If you like football pools, consider this one. Bobliebo does a nice job with this and it is a lot of fun.

:party::present::clown:The Birthday Bash is just a few weeks away!!! If you have never experienced the Annual IAP Birthday Bash you are in for a real treat!!! COMPITITIONS – PRIZES – DISCOUNTS – FUN. The Birthday Bash offers it all!:cake::clown::beer:

If I have overlooked any activity or made any errors in the information presented above please feel free to point it out to me via PM.

Thanks,
Mike

Top Bottom