Activities Update 9/3/10

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Here is an update on the current, approved IAP activities.

Ratty's World Tour - Skiprat? / mbroberg (filling in for Cav) - Ratty has apparently taken up residence in San Marcos, TX. He must really like it there! I've PMd his host and asked that he be sent on his way.

Segbox - DurocShark - On 8/14 or 15/10 the box left Wagener, SC on its way to South Riding, VA.

Pens for Troops - Wolftat / Bitshird - An ongoing project of Woftat's.

Pens for Servicemen - GaryMGg - To collect 5,000 pens for servicemen by mid-May, 2011.

Pens for Cody - YouthMinisterDan - Donate a pen to be used as a fund raiser for Cody, a 13 year old fighting bone cancer. - Ongoing until 9/2010.

Pass it Forward Serial Trade -TXPhi67 - The box has been through quite a bit of turmoil lately, but it seems to be persevering with the assistance of the IAP members to whom it has been entrusted. As of 8/27/10 the box was siting in Kaplan, LA, sealed and ready to be sent to the next stop on its journey.

Pen In The Hat - mbroberg - In progress. The drawing for a $50.00 gift certificate to the pen turning material vendor of your choice will be held 9/25/10. To be eligible for the drawing a photo of the pen you created must appear in the PITH 2010 Photo Album on 9/25/10. As of 9/3/10, here are the members eligible for the drawing:

Workinforwood
RAdams

pwhay
Steeler Fan 1

Dalecamino
latelearner

1dweeb
PrinterTom

leestorstund
OLDMAN5050

Concho_Joe
corian king

dgscott
turbowagen

friz64
trickydick

dalemcginnis
aussieturner

Maxman400
greenmtnguy

ToddMR
Skiprat

Phunky_2003
Skywizzard

Dudley Young
Hucifer

BigShed
awolfe

Penmaker1967
Rfturner

Nick
jskeen

TylerRiddle
Mack C. in Brooklyn (Whitby) ON

witz1967
aggromere

Coysquibbly
broitblat

wizard
jthompson1995

Hunter27
bhessom

crickett
mredburn

soligen

If I have missed anybody, please let me know.

Last edited:
Top Bottom