Activities Update 10/24/12

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Collaborative Creative Challenge
The deadline to have the completed pens to the Activities manager has been pushed back to 12/31/12. It's really interesting to see the various obstacles the teams are faced with. Once the pens are revealed I'm sure everyone will be as impressed with these efforts as I have been so far.

Fall 2012 PITH
The Fall 2012 Pen In The Hat is moving along nicely thanks to Landon Smith. Few know how difficult it is to make a pen swap run smoothly. Trying to please everyone is always a difficult task. Landon does a great job. Everyone should have their pens exchanged by 12/15/12. Please remember, problems cannot be addressed if no one knows about them. If you are having trouble meeting the deadline, communicating with your partner, or having any other types of difficulties let either Landon or me know ASAP.

Service Pens 2013
This is an ongoing activity organized and run by GaryMGg. Do you think you can find the time and materials to make 2 or more pens between now and May, 2013. Donated pens will be presented to our service men and women in Chicago sometime in June, 2013. Just think, if only 5% of our membership donated 2 pens each the IAP would be responsible for creating 1,228 pens for the men and women serving our country.

I want to give a belated Thank You to Eric Beuker (Buzzzz4) for the last several Cast Away Boxes, Michael Hardin (CrashMPH) for organizing the last SegBox and Dale Millere (firedkm) for organizing the Transformation Swap.

I'm always open to suggestions of new activities for the IAP membership. Feel free to PM me any of your ideas.
Even if you don't want to organize and run the activity I would still appreciate the idea.

Birthday Bash 2013 is just around the corner. We will have many of our "Traditional" activities and hopefully, a few new ones. I have all the critiques from the prior years and the BASH planners will be reviewing them while putting the BASH together. If you would like to help out in some way or have any ideas about how to make the BASH even better, let me know via PM.

Thanks,
Mike

Top Bottom