2017 Superbowl Pool - Blank Shipping Followup

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
It has come to my attention that our Superbowl Pool winners have not yet received all of their blanks.

If you participated in the pool but have not yet shipped blanks to one of our winners, please take care of it immediately.

If you are not sure who you need to ship to or if there is some reason that you cannot do so at this time, please let me know.

Thanks
Edgar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I do as well, Clark. USPS shows that it was delivered the following Thursday after the SuperBowl, but I never received confirmation as to if it got into the hands of the person it was sent to. This was my first real participation with IAP and I certainly don't want to get barred from playing in the future.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Not to worry if you have shipped your blanks - only a handful have not yet been received & there has been no contact with either the winners or me by those folks. I just wanted to post a reminder before I start trying to contact people directly.

If it turns out that a package or two got lost in the mail, that's not going to get anyone blackballed. We also understand that life happens & that's ok too, but communication is the key.

I understand guys. The blanks that I sent weren't just some bad blanks that I had. They were blanks that I was going to turn. Being new to turning and penworking, I'm not blank rich, I don't have a ton of blanks that I'm hoarding just for myself. The blanks that I sent were my blanks that I planned on turning. To not hear from the guy that I sent them to, is kind of a slap in the face. I've sent him a PM asking if he received it or not and haven't heard from him.

Top Bottom