Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bobleibo

THE POOL IS FILLED...

I added Andrew (maxwell smart007) from the other thread which now means​

The pool is now filled.

The next steps will be
- to have someone randomly pick the names and assign them a square. Since it is a pretty labor intensive chore, I've enlisted the help of one of the neighborhood kids to do it. I'll give her the list of names and a copy of the blank grid and away she goes.
- at the same time, I will ask for 3 volunteers from the IAP who are not in the pool
1 person will pick the numbers for the top row before anyone sees the grid with names in it
1 person will pick the numbers for the left hand column
1 person will pick the team for the top row and the other for the left hand column
these people will not know who each other are
- I will combine them all and post the grid as soon as I have them back

Good luck everyone!!

Last edited:

Sataro

Just want to mention......Billy probably hasn't bought a pen blank since last year and probably won't for quite a few years to come. Only person I've ever seen win 2 quarters of any pool - and that was after the score changed!

95 people signed up thru post 155...only 5 spots left.

Last year's Super Bowl winnings...no pen blanks bought since then. I don't think I will need any this coming year...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    320.3 KB · Views: 202

bobleibo

Just want to mention......Billy probably hasn't bought a pen blank since last year and probably won't for quite a few years to come. Only person I've ever seen win 2 quarters of any pool - and that was after the score changed!

95 people signed up thru post 155...only 5 spots left.

Last year's Super Bowl winnings...no pen blanks bought since then. I don't think I will need any this coming year...

Bad news Billy.....your letter carrier called and threatened to beat me to a pulp if I let you in the pool again and I am way too little and bleed way too much to argue. If you win again you are on your own~

Last edited:

bobleibo

If everything goes as planned and I have all the particpant names, numbers and team assignments back from our volunteers, I will have the completed grid posted tonight.
This will give everyone an entire week to complain about their terrible numbers !
Good luck everyone~
Bob

gimpy

I added Andrew (maxwell smart007) from the other thread which now means​

The pool is now filled.

The next steps will be
- to have someone randomly pick the names and assign them a square. Since it is a pretty labor intensive chore, I've enlisted the help of one of the neighborhood kids to do it. I'll give her the list of names and a copy of the blank grid and away she goes.
- at the same time, I will ask for 3 volunteers from the IAP who are not in the pool
1 person will pick the numbers for the top row before anyone sees the grid with names in it
1 person will pick the numbers for the left hand column
1 person will pick the team for the top row and the other for the left hand column
these people will not know who each other are
- I will combine them all and post the grid as soon as I have them back

Good luck everyone!!

POOL, you mean there is water, I hope I get drenched !!!, Bring the water on !!

stonepecker

POOL, you mean there is water, I hope I get drenched !!!, Bring the water on !!

user_offline.gif

:thunder:And somewhere, some women are singing "It's Raining Men!" :party::rain::bananen_smilies046:

bobleibo

:thunder:And somewhere, some women are singing "It's Raining Men!" :party::rain::bananen_smilies046:

Wayne, something about you even knowing that song is a bit disturbing......

For the rest of you who are not out in the rain wanting to get drenched (Terry ??), I have 3 parts of the grid back. As soon as I hear from one more person with the last piece of the puzzle I can put it all together and post it.

Before I do....does anyone want me to also post a grid that shows the probable odds for each numbers pairing? Kind of like buying lottery tickets, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom