teasers encouraged?

how's this?

Attachments

• pith tease.jpg
    pith tease.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 173
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rounder

I have sent emails to both sides of my name. Requested mail address from below and sent mail address to above.

Woodlvr

Contact made and received address so I am good to go. I have also been contacted by pen donor. I am excited to see what kind of designs everyone comes up with. Jon's tease looks like moldy pizza, crust doesn't count as wood correct? :eek::wink:

Last edited:

sbrant

I did not sign up initially due to my work schedule but if anyone needs to drop out or does not follow through I would like to be included. I will have no problems meeting the deadlines stated.

Thanks for any consideration.

Skip

fireangels

This is not a competition !!!!!
this is fun
Do the best you can
this is fun
if everybody was equally awesome at this
we wouldnt do it

aussieturner

Now to find the right wood
same here from down under have short listed about 30 blanks from hundreds and short listed 5 kits :rolleyes: oh well thats a job for this arvo
Troy you are right, so many blanks, Hairy Oak, Pink Gidgee, Purple Gidgee, Mulga, Sandlewood, Myall, Gum Vein Burl, Mallee, Red Cedar. :) How do we choose.
hey darren
id love to see if its possible and costs involved in sending a pile of selected aussie timbers to kallenshaan to get cut up into jigsaw pen kits
NOW THAT WOULD BE AMAZING !!!!

traderdon55

Addresses exchanged, now to see if I can remember how to make a pen, let's see I think it was supposed to be made out of something called wood. Oh well I'll get another cup of coffee and maybe it will all come back to me.

juteck

I have the address where I need to send a pen......so here's the teaser......it comes from this flowering tree.....

124512099.c9pbUkwh.P1180948w.jpg

pfde4

Waiting for reply

Well sent out PM. Nothing back as of yet. All this time going by gives me plenty of time to figure out what to make out of all this MDF. Now how to use it? Segmented… crosscut….diagonal….mix in some resin???

Attachments

• pith.jpg
    pith.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 128

spanky239

Teasers

Ok I found a blank that I can use
Wait...................................that not wood

Attachments

• IMG_0046.JPG
    IMG_0046.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 139

jcm71

Anyone know how much it costs to mail a pen to South Africa. Still waiting to hear back from terryf in Pretoria. He's a bomb disposal expert.

DurocShark

Well, my PITH is done. Will ship manana.

However, I don't know if I can send this. The finish isn't full of bare spots and ridges!!! How can I send such a thing?!?!?!

Brooks803

I'm stepping out of my comfort zone for this years PITH...Alumilite, Pressure Pot, WOOD, Metal lathe...yeah I've got some work ahead of me :bulgy-eyes::eek::rolleyes::wink::tongue::biggrin:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Top Bottom