2008 Secret Santa - Sign up here

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

woody350ep

got mine today, but didn't know it was from my SS lol. I opened it thinking "what did I order from there?" Needless to say, I knew when I got the card. Mine should be sent out Monday. I will make a new post of what I received later on when the camera is charged.

dalemcginnis

Local Chapter Leader
Got mine today. A gift certificate for Exoticblanks.com from somebody in Racine. I wonder who that could be?:) Anyway, I'm getting some nice snakeskin blanks that being the cheapskate I am would probably been a long time getting around to trying.

THANK YOU Santa!:good::present:

dkarcher

Sent mine today and also received mine!:bananen_smilies051:
Wow! What a nice surprise! I got a Herringbone blank and 2 Wave blanks. I can't wait to turn them!:biggrin:

I sent mine last week, didnt put a name on it so he/she wont know who its from uness they a)open it and peek. or b) looks up the address. It is in a second package inside warning not to open until Xmas. Hope it arrived, havent seen a acknowlegement here, yet.

Nick

Santa arrived today in the snow. One of his helpers HEHNDC sent some blanks and slimline kits. Especially nice was the Spalted Apple,
Thank you very much Steven and have a Merry Christmas
Don Nicholas (NICK)

its_virgil

My secret santa gift arrived. I received a polaris pen and pencil set made with ebony. The box also had several blanks. Thanks.

The gift I'm sending had not arrived to me yet but when it does it will go out immediately. It will be going overseas so it may be a few days late.

Do a good turn daily!
Don'

pipecrafter

Got mine last week or so, and sent mine yesterday. I got a really nice clip and a cylinder of carving wax. This is probably going to result in me learning lost wax casting - much to the chagrin of my wife. It's something that I've been thinking about for a while now, and maybe this will finally push me in the right direction.

DSallee

I sent mine out yesterday...

I have also received mine (last week) and I haven't even opened it yet! The wife has been begging me to open it but I'm gonna wait.... It is a pretty good size box... so I'm pretty anxious to see what is in it!! I will post some pics of mine when it gets opened.... :)

Merry Christmas everyone!
Dave

Gagler

I received mine late last week from a supernice person in Louisiana, who kept with the spirit of the process and didn't include their name - several Sierra kits with the associated bushings and drill bit, and some really nice blanks. It was really more than I deserved, and is most appreciated!

I sent mine off today via priority mail, again keeping with the spirit of the process I had the return address labeled as from "Secret Santa."

Thanks again for organizing this, it sure is neat to open pen-related gifts!

Merry Christmas to all-

Michael

stolicky

I received mine yesterday from Santa's Sherwood, OR address. There were several wooden blanks, a shredded money blank, a home brew blank, and a nice cigar pen made from the home brew blank.

Thank you very much, Santa Dave. : )

stolicky

Oh yeah, my package is going out tomorrow via priority mail...somewhere around the greater central US..... I wanted to try to get it there right before the holiday.

Dagwood

I received mine yesterday and am quite impressed with the quality of the pen and the blanks are begging to be transformed. Thank you very much for the great gifts.

I sent mine out express today. I hope it makes it on time.

USAFVET98

I shipped mine out today.
My package got here last week and I have to say, my secret Santa went above and beyond. I was really impressed with the thought and quality of this gift. He sent me a blank cutting jig for my table saw. I cant wait to use it, but i am waiting to see if I get my new tablesaw for christmas.. He also sent me some beatiful blanks. All are greatfully appreciated.

Thank You very much Tim
Merry Christmas
Brian

arjudy

I received my package today. A nice buckeye burl euro pen and a lot of wood. Some oak and walnut that was harvested by the sender's grandfather around the time of the Great Depression and some buckeye burl slabs that I can use for knife scales and some cedar from the great state of Kentucky. I also got some CA glue and a pen roll made by his wife! Very nice stuff.

JimB

I got mine today. I just couldn't wait until Christmas to open it. Some beautiful blanks and the best part is I have never turned any of these woods! Thanks Rudy!

Top Bottom