Seer
Either Group more group 1 but I am open to try anything
International
United States
Whoo Hoo I am so in and who ever I get will get somw DIW yippee

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

phillywood

The current Flag of Iran was adopted on July 29, 1980, and is a reflection of the changes brought about by the Iranian Revolution. The emblem in the center of the flag is a highly stylized composite of various Islamic elements: Allah, there is no god but Allah, and a tulip

The coat of arms of Iran has been placed in the center of the white band which is meant to have multiple meanings, but is essentially a geometrically symmetric form of the word Allah as well as overlapping parts of the Islamic phrase "la ilaha illa Allah" ("There is no god but Allah"), forming a monogram.

There was more info about it, but that is all i wanted to post. The flag is green on top, white in the middle, and red on bottom. The symbol in the center is red. (At least that is how the flag on Wiki looks.)
Ron, I am hoping that you served in the military man I am gonna need a body guard, since I wrote that like Salmon Roushdy( remember Iran's regime ordered him to beheaded). But, I can blend in as Italian very well or from south of the border too. But, still would like a bodyguard to deliver my pen. just imagine trying to create all of that on a pen. I think for now I just stick with good ol American theme.
Ok, now let's this not get silly.

Last edited:

RyanNJ

I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RyanNJ, USA, Group 1
well what kits are usually traded in group 1 and group 2? that will ultimately decide where i finally pick

Last edited:

bitshird

I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RyanNJ, USA, Group 1
well what kits are usually traded in group 1 and group 2? that will ultimately decide where i finally pick

Ryan, I don't think there has ever been a standard set, I've received a very nice long click in Cactus, A kitless built Stainless Steel Rollerball, an inlayed Padauk with Alternative Ivory Two Tone Chrome Sierra, and a neat acrylic Trident/Apolo.
I've given an Amboyna Burl Baron roller ball, a Granadillo Gent Fountain Pen, a Mistletoe infected Maple Burl Statesman fountain pen,and a Irish Bog Oak Jr Gentleman fountain pen. so I guess the standard is what ever you are comfortable with or afford.
I've done some private swaps and given and got some cool Cigars and Sierras. so figure what you can do best and go from there, since I've only done a 3 or 4 hundred pens, I'm staying in Group 1.

Buzzzz4

Group 1, please. BUZZZZ4 USA, but I really like the colors of Kenya if my partner would like to get creative :biggrin:

Last edited:

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
I'm in, group 1 pleez, if you need more in 2 I'll flip but other wise 1 would be great. Thanks Mike.

Hunter-27
USA

Internation shipment is fine.

Last edited:

bobleibo

Mike
I am in...whichever group you need to fill a spot is fine with me. Thanks for taking on this project.
Cheers
Bob

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
What country's flag has the most color?

Well, they don't call South Africa the 'Rainbow Nation' for nothing. Black, yellow,white, green, red and blue:biggrin:

Hey Mike......I'm outa red material. Please make sure you don't match me with someone with red in their flag!!!:devil::tongue:

Just kidding:cool:

phillywood

Deadline

"Attempt to have all the swaps completed by Saturday, 9/4/10. That is five weeks after the drawing. This is a goal, not a requirement. If you can't get it done in that time frame it shouldn't't be a problem as long as there are good lines of communication between partners."

Mike, I can not meet that deadline, due to getting a clearance from my Dr. for the back surgery. So, I rather you pair me up with someone from USA ,who knows me and is willing to give me some time to get the shop and the lathe set up. Or I will withdraw. No hard feeling either,since I have enough people that I will exchange with due to their kindness to me. Including you. Like I said I won't mind and I can wait until next round.:eek:

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
"Attempt to have all the swaps completed by Saturday, 9/4/10. That is five weeks after the drawing. This is a goal, not a requirement. If you can't get it done in that time frame it shouldn't be a problem as long as there are good lines of communication between partners."

Mike, I can not meet that deadline, due to getting a clearance from my Dr. for the back surgery. So, I rather you pair me up with someone from USA ,who knows me and is willing to give me some time to get the shop and the lathe set up. Or I will withdraw. No hard feeling either,since I have enough people that I will exchange with due to their kindness to me. Including you. Like I said I won't mind and I can wait until next round.:eek:

Phillip,
Don't drop out just yet. Lets see who you get paired with first and after you communicate with your partner if there is a problem let me know. I can't guarantee you will be paired with someone form the United States. Pairings will be done by random drawing. I will not be manipulating the pairings in any way. It is going to be purely luck of the draw.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Top Bottom