International Association of Penturners
Pens for Service Members

Support The IAP

Go Back   International Association of Penturners > IAP Marketplace > Old Classifieds Archive > Business Classifieds
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Logged on members can hide ads!

Welcome to penturners.org!

You've found the home of The International Association of Penturners. You are currently viewing our site as a guest, which gives you limited access to view discussions, photos, and library articles.

Consider joining our community today. You'll have full access to all of our content, be able to enter our contests, find local chapters near you, and post your questions and share your experience with our members all over the world.

Membership is completely free!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2011, 11:19 PM   #1 (permalink)

Photos: 1

Default No New Preproduction Sales

THIS IS NOT RELATED TO THE NEW RULES.

DUE TO THE FACT THAT EVERY ORDER I HAVE PLACED WITH RIZHENG THIS YEAR HAS BEEN LATE I AM NOT GOING TO OFFER PREPRODUCTION SALES AT LEAST UNTIL THEY GET THEIR HOUSE IN ORDER.

IT ISN'T FAIR TO THE BUYERS AND I DON'T LIKE BEING MADE INTO A LIAR EVERYTIME I MAKE ONE OF THESE SALES AND THEY WIND UP GIVING ME THREE DIFFERENT DELIVERY DATES AND MISS THEM ALL.

WHEN I REPLENISH STOCK I WILL TRY TO ORDER SOME EXTRAS AND WILL TRY TO GET SOME REAL GOOD PRICES FOR IAP MEMBERS BUT I WON'T BE ABLE TO GUARANTEE THAT I'LL DO THAT.

THIS DOES NOT EFFECT THE JR EMPEROR BUY FROM DAYACOM. I ABOUT HAVE EVERYTHING WORKED OUT TO HANDLE THAT.

I DON'T KNOW YET WHAT THE DELIVERY DATE WILL BE FOR THE LE ROI ORDER BUT THEY SHOULD BE GOING TO PLATING SOON.

I WANT EVERYONE TO UNDERSTAND THAT THIS ACTION IS IN NO WAY RELATED TO THE NEW RULES, I CAN MAKE THESE SALES COMPLY ENTIRELY WITH THEM....IT IS ENTIRELY DUE TO THE LATE DELIVERIES AND I WILL RESUME THESE SALES WHEN/IF RIZHENG GETS THEIR PROBLEMS RESOLVED.

Last edited by Smitty37; 09-13-2011 at 02:13 PM.
Smitty37 is offline   Top
Old 09-13-2011, 03:47 PM   #2 (permalink)

Photos: 4

I for one, don't care if run late, so keep me on whatever notification list you run going into the future, new rules or not. I'm just building my inventory for kits and don't mind long waits.

alan
arw01 is offline   Top
Old 09-13-2011, 04:59 PM   #3 (permalink)

Default I do

Quote:
Originally Posted by arw01 View Post
I for one, don't care if run late, so keep me on whatever notification list you run going into the future, new rules or not. I'm just building my inventory for kits and don't mind long waits.

alan
I mind the long waits.
Advertisement
Old 09-13-2011, 07:05 PM   #4 (permalink)

Photos: 0

Smitty -

I've always appreciated the advance purchases and special buys you've done for IAP members. And I've always particpated with the undertsanding that the IAP isn't involved except to give you a place to post the buy.

I'll agree with you that the sometimes long waits have been frustrating, more for you (I believe) than for those of us on the buying end. You've been real good about posting updates or PM'ing us with updates if there is an issue.

If you do decide to continue to provide an opportunity to purchase pen kits that otherwise are not available or do special buys, please keep me on a list somewhere and shoot me an email.

I undestand why the changes are coming and I've managed to get through all 38 pages (and counting) of posts on Jeff's thread. In this particular instance, I don't agree with them but I can live with them.

Thank you for the previous opportunities to make the special purchases. You've always been a gentleman in all the dealings I've had and will continue to have with you.

Matthew
dtswebb is offline   Top
Old 09-13-2011, 07:19 PM   #5 (permalink)

Photos: 0

Smitty:

Even though I have only been in two or three of pre buys, I felt the wait was worth the savings you offered.

Thanks for what you have done.

Steve
hehndc is offline   Top
Old 09-13-2011, 07:28 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtswebb View Post
Smitty -

I've always appreciated the advance purchases and special buys you've done for IAP members. And I've always particpated with the undertsanding that the IAP isn't involved except to give you a place to post the buy.

I'll agree with you that the sometimes long waits have been frustrating, more for you (I believe) than for those of us on the buying end. You've been real good about posting updates or PM'ing us with updates if there is an issue.

If you do decide to continue to provide an opportunity to purchase pen kits that otherwise are not available or do special buys, please keep me on a list somewhere and shoot me an email.

I undestand why the changes are coming and I've managed to get through all 38 pages (and counting) of posts on Jeff's thread. In this particular instance, I don't agree with them but I can live with them.

Thank you for the previous opportunities to make the special purchases. You've always been a gentleman in all the dealings I've had and will continue to have with you.

Matthew
This is really not related to the new rules....it is strictly a matter between me and the supplier. I can make offers with any supplier but Dayacom and I am working on that.

Since the LeRoi kits were due in December and didn't show up until March
every major purchase I've made has been late. If people ordered now expecting to have the items for christmas turning I woul have no confidence that they would get them on time. So rather than have them disappointed I'll do the order and if they don't get here my buyers will be able to get kits to meet there needs elsewhere. If my supplier is going to need three months lead time that's ok but they have to tell me that instead of promising 7 weeks and delivering in 13.