George's RESIFILL pen blanks!-[2] 26/2/10 to 5/3/10

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

robutacion

George's RESIFILL pen blanks!<<<<closed>>>>-[2] 26/2/10 to 5/3/10

This thread is now CLOSED as advised

Hello everybody,

This is my Resifill add No.2 and will run from today the 26/02/10 to 5/03/10.

These are all 21 blanks including the sample, made from the Bay Tree #15 on my timbers list, mixed with clear PR resin, colorants and other additives.

Australian Bay Tree is a relative of the well known Bay Leaf Tree, in the culinary world. Extremely rare, this tree has the exact same leaf formation and colour but without any odor/smell at all. One of the things I admire in this wood, is its ability to produce an excellent finish with little effort, easy to work with and very strong!

All my Resifill blanks will sell here, to IAP members @ AU$3.50 per blank regardless of wood species used or amount of resin each blank contain.

IAP members are given the opportunity to have the first pick of the litter, until further notice...! Pics of blanks not sold here for the full week, will be removed, from the thread and transferred into my eBay store (address in my signature, bellow!) and will no longer be available singly/individually but in mixed groups or groups of 9 (nine) blanks. Any other pic will also be removed and the thread will be announced "closed".

-* Air freight cots for 5 (five) resifill blanks 250gr. = AU$9.30 (USA & Canada) + AU$17.50 = AU$26.80 approx. USD$24.10

-* Air freight costs for 10 (ten) resifill blanks 500gr. = AU$15.30 (USA & Canada) + AU$35.00 = AU$50.30 approx. USD$45.42

For any other locations, please PM me for price!

There are 2 ways to make your order;

1 - You simple make your request here, specifying the blanks you want, I will then send you a PM with the payment informations and any other necessary instructions...!

2 - For those that don't believe that their purchases have to be announced to the world, and want to have their identity undisclosed, you just send me an email (not the PM) to nyodine@yahoo.com.au and I will provide you with also with the payment information and any other necessary instructions...!
Confidentiality is absolutely assured for those that are in this category...!

Payment is made through Paypal, items will be immediately dispatched as soon as payment is confirmed!

This is how you are going to quickly and easily, be able to identify the blanks that are still available for sale. Bellow is a list with all the blank's numbers, shown in numerical order and with a separator in between, as soon as the blanks are sold, their respective numbers will be removed from this list, therefore, all the numbers showing are those not sold.

I will regularly, check this thread and the email inbox for any possible order, if 2 orders or more are made for the same blank number, the time of the post or the email will determine priorities, no different than what is done if all orders would be made through the thread, the earliest time recorded, get the blank(s). I have seen enumerous times that situation happen in all other sales adds, and I don't think that was ever a cause for disturbance or problems, after all we are all adults, (some more than others...!:eek::wink:) and we are a understanding mob so, shouldn't be any "dramas", huh...?:biggrin:

Blanks NOT SOLD list

-1-2-3-4-5-6-10-12-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-

Good luck!

Cheers
George

NOTE: New blanks will be available soon, waiting on new shipment of a 200 lts (44 gallon) of PR resin, the only resin type available to me! ( the price difference is about 1/2 or better...!)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< CLOSED>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom