George's bits of timber from Australia!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

robutacion

Hi everyone

After people start knowing my timbers, through the pen blanks, lost of request were made from everywhere about the possibility of having my timber also cut in other sizes and shapes, mainly the 3", 2" and 1"1/2 square stock blanks. I always had round blanks, but never advertised them on eBay either so, the decision was made to add to the list on my eBay store, square blanks, round blanks and even box making boards.

Not all my 31 timber species at the moment are suitable for larger sizes blanks, but they are the minority, so I went from about 30 items listed to 100 in a couple of days, with another 100 or so ready to list very soon (adding a few every day). There are lost of choices already and a lot more after I get all species represented in these new cuts. There are 3"x3" blanks for the large pepper shakers (pairs available), lots of 2"x2" and 1"1/x1"1/2, for bottle stoppers, wooden eggs, etc., etc, from 3" long up to 13" some of them.

The box making boards vary mixed sizes of boards with the same thickness, different widths, about 1/2" thick, to mix packs with boards and pieces of vary thicknesses, widths and lengths. Each pack contain only one particular timber species for all cuts, different species are already available.

At the moment is a 20% discount special, on most Olive wood items, it will end middle of this month. I'm also combining items to result in a single freight charge, regardless if is for Australia buyers or Overseas buyers, the freight condition are obviously different but, savings can me made that way!

Is no need to double all the information that I have on my eBay store here, therefore I believe easy for people to go and have a look of what is available and costs.

NOTE; any item that is listed on eBay will only be sold through eBay, but I can supply identical items or cut by request privately, without being in contravention with any eBay laws and regulations.

If you have any questions please contact me by PM or email.

Be safe, have fun...!

Cheers
George

Attachments

• timber preparation 039_(1).jpg
    timber preparation 039_(1).jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 194
  • timber preparation 051_(1).jpg
    timber preparation 051_(1).jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 187
  • timber preparation 106_(1).jpg
    timber preparation 106_(1).jpg