FANCY SLIMLINE CLOSEOUT - International Association of Penturners
     International Association of Penturners  
Pens for Service Members

Support The IAP

Go Back   International Association of Penturners > IAP Marketplace > Old Classifieds Archive > Business Classifieds
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Logged on members can hide ads!

Welcome to penturners.org!

You've found the home of The International Association of Penturners. You are currently viewing our site as a guest, which gives you limited access to view discussions, photos, and library articles.

Consider joining our community today. You'll have full access to all of our content, be able to enter our contests, find local chapters near you, and post your questions and share your experience with our members all over the world.

Membership is completely free!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2011, 01:05 PM   #1 (permalink)

Photos: 1

Default FANCY SLIMLINE CLOSEOUT

PLEASE OBSERVE THE NEW IAP RULES REGARDING RESPONSES TO CLASSIFIED THREADS AND DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD -- IF INTERESTED PM.

AFTER MORE THAN 5 YEARS COMPETING IN THIS TOUGH, TOUGH MARKET I HAVE DECIDED TO ELIMINATE FANCY SLIMLINES FROM MY LINEUP TO CONCENTRATE ON IAP SALES AND MY EXCLUSIVE OFFERINGS.

I WILL GIVE IAP MEMBERS WHO WANT 100 OR MORE KITS FIRST CHOICE ON THESE ITEMS. THE PRICE INCLUDING SHIPPING WILL NOT EXCEED $1.40 PER KIT AND WILL PROBABLY BE LESS DEPENDING ON WHICH FINISHES YOU WANT. PM INDICATING HOW MANY KITS YOU'D BE INTERESTED IN ALONG WITH THE FINISHES, AND I WILL GIVE YOU A QUOTE ON THE PRICE AND SHIPPING. INCREMENTS OF 10 KITS ONLY. I WILL ACCEPT INTERNATIONAL ORDERS.

AT THIS MOMENT I HAVE 24KT GOLD, BLACK CHROME, BLACK TIRANIUM, CHROME, COPPER, GOLD TITANIUM, SATIN SILVER, AND WHITE GOLD.

PLEASE OBSERVE THE NEW IAP RULES REGARDING RESPONSES TO CLASSIFIED THREADS AND DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD -- IF INTERESTED PM.

THE 100 PLUS ORDERS WILL SHIP ON MONDAY AUGUST 8TH.

Last edited by Smitty37; 08-06-2011 at 10:17 AM.
Smitty37 is offline   Top
Old 08-06-2011, 07:22 AM   #2 (permalink)

Chrome kits are sold out...only 100 Satin Silver left.

PM ORDERS - EXACTLY 40 --- NOT 30 --- NOT 50 -- EXACTLY 40. YOU CAN ORDER MORE THAN ONE SET OF 40 IF YOU LIKE.
YOU CAN MIX FINISHES IN MULTIPLES OF 10 KITS.

PRICES ARE BLACK TN AND GOLD TN $1.40 EACH (10 =$14.00)
ALL OTHERS $1.29 EACH (10 = 12.90)

MAKE SURE YOUR PAYPAL EMAIL IS INCLUDED. I WILL PAYPAL AN INVOICE WHEN I AM SURE I HAVE ENOUGH STOCK TO FILL YOUR ORDER.

SHIPPING IS INCLUDED AND IS SMALL FLAT RATE BOX. $7.00 ADDITIONAL IF SHIPPED TO CANADA $9.00 ADDITIONAL FOR OTHER INTERNATIONAL.

THIS SALE WILL OPEN THIS AFTERNOON IN THE STORE FOR SMALLER QUANTITIES.

PRICES WILL BE A LITTLE HIGHER THAN HERE BUT NOT TOO MUCH. NO CODE WILL BE REQUIRED AND IT WILL STILL BE CHEAPER TO ORDER 40 OR 100 OR MORE HERE.

PM ORDERS EXACTLY 40. YOU CAN ORDER MORE THAN ONE SET OF 40 IF YOU LIKE. YOU CAN MIX FINISHES IN MULTIPLES OF 10 KITS. PRICES ARE BLACK TN AND GOLD TN $1.40 EACH (10 =$14.00)

PM ORDERS 100 or MORE. YOU CAN MIX FINISHES IN MULTIPLES OF 10 KITS. PRICES ARE BLACK TNAND GOLD TN$1.39 EACH (10 =$13.90). ALL OTHERS $1.26 EACH (10 = 12.60)

ORDERS LESS THAN 40. GO TO THE STORE. WWW.SMITTYSPENWORKS.COM SEE LISTING "CLOSE OUT SALE 10 Fancy Slimline Sets" PRICE IS $16.50 FOR 10 KITS ANY FINISH.

MAKE SURE YOUR PAYPAL EMAIL IS INCLUDED. I WILL PAYPAL AN INVOICE WHEN I AM SURE I HAVE ENOUGH STOCK TO FILL YOUR ORDER.

SHIPPING IS INCLUDED AND IS SMALL/REGIONAL FLAT RATE BOX.

$7.00 ADDITIONAL IF SHIPPED TO CANADA $9.00 ADDITIONAL FOR OTHER INTERNATIONAL FOR SMALL FLAT RATE BOX. MORE IF MORE THAN 40 KITS ARE ORDERED AND i HAVE TO SHIP IN A MEDIUM FLAT RATE BOX.

CHROME KITS ARE SOLD OUT ONLY 50 SETS OF SATIN SILVER ARE LEFT.

FYI, 24KT GOLD AND COPPER KITS ARE CLEAR COATED WITH EPOXY TO IMPROVE THE WEAR LIFE.

Last edited by alphageek; 08-10-2011 at 12:53 PM. Reason: Merged to give the additional info w/o being a bump
Old 08-11-2011, 10:10 AM   #3 (permalink)

Default NEW PRICE OFFER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smitty37 View Post
Chrome kits are sold out...only 100 Satin Silver left.

PM ORDERS - EXACTLY 40 --- NOT 30 --- NOT 50 -- EXACTLY 40. YOU CAN ORDER MORE THAN ONE SET OF 40 IF YOU LIKE.
YOU CAN MIX FINISHES IN MULTIPLES OF 10 KITS.

PRICES ARE BLACK TN AND GOLD TN $1.40 EACH (10 =$14.00)

SHIPPING IS INCLUDED AND IS SMALL FLAT RATE BOX. $7.00 ADDITIONAL IF SHIPPED TO CANADA $9.00 ADDITIONAL FOR OTHER INTERNATIONAL.

THIS SALE WILL OPEN THIS AFTERNOON IN THE STORE FOR SMALLER QUANTITIES.

PRICES WILL BE A LITTLE HIGHER THAN HERE BUT NOT TOO MUCH. NO CODE WILL BE REQUIRED AND IT WILL STILL BE CHEAPER TO ORDER 40 OR 100 OR MORE HERE.

PM ORDERS EXACTLY 40. YOU CAN ORDER MORE THAN ONE SET OF 40 IF YOU LIKE. YOU CAN MIX FINISHES IN MULTIPLES OF 10 KITS. PRICES ARE BLACK TN AND GOLD TN $1.40 EACH (10 =$14.00)

PM ORDERS 100 or MORE. YOU CAN MIX FINISHES IN MULTIPLES OF 10 KITS. PRICES ARE BLACK TNAND GOLD TN$1.39 EACH (10 =$13.90). ALL OTHERS $1.26 EACH (10 = 12.60)

ORDERS LESS THAN 40. GO TO THE STORE. WWW.SMITTYSPENWORKS.COM SEE LISTING "CLOSE OUT SALE 10 Fancy Slimline Sets" PRICE IS $16.50 FOR 10 KITS ANY FINISH.

SHIPPING IS INCLUDED AND IS SMALL/REGIONAL FLAT RATE BOX.

$7.00 ADDITIONAL IF SHIPPED TO CANADA $9.00 ADDITIONAL FOR OTHER INTERNATIONAL FOR SMALL FLAT RATE BOX. MORE IF MORE THAN 40 KITS ARE ORDERED AND i HAVE TO SHIP IN A MEDIUM FLAT RATE BOX.

CHROME KITS ARE SOLD OUT ONLY 50 SETS OF SATIN SILVER ARE LEFT.

FYI, 24KT GOLD AND COPPER KITS ARE CLEAR COATED WITH EPOXY TO IMPROVE THE WEAR LIFE.
NEW OFFER:

BLACK TN, 24KT GOLD AND COPPER KITS ONLY -- IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN 500 KITS IN ONE OF THESE FINISHES CONTACT ME (USA MEMBERS ONLY)

PRICE BLACK TN IS $1.24 PER KIT OR 500/$620 [$769.00 IF YOU BUY DIRECT FROM THE MANUFACTURER] () PLUS SHIPPING.

PRICE FOR 24KT OR COPPER IS $1.14 PER KIT OR 500/$570 [$669 IF YOU BOUGHT DIRECT FROM THE MANUFACTURER] () PLUS SHIPPING.

I CAN DO ONE PACKAGE OF EACH.

I CAN PROBABLY DO 1 MIXED PACKAGE AS WELL FOR A COMBINED PRICE THAT WILL BE BETWEEN THE PRICES ABOVE. THESE PRICES ARE LESS THAN THE MANUFACTURER'S PRICE WHEN YOU INCLUDE SHIPPING TO THE USA.

Last edited by Smitty37; 08-13-2011 at 07:11 AM.
Advertisement
Old 08-21-2011, 05:28 PM   #4 (permalink)

Default UPDATE

It looks like I am not going to sell out of these kits any time soon, so they are listed in my store at slightly higher prices.

I will honor the prices in this thread but you must PM ME HERE AND GET A PAYPAL INVOICE to get them, IF YOU GO DIRECTLY TO THE STORE YOU WILL NOT GET THESE PRICES YOU WILL PAY THE STORE PRICE. IF YOU WANT OTHER ITEMS FROM THE STORE INCLUDE THEM IN YOUR PM AND I'LL ADD THEM TO THE PAYPAL INVOICE.
I have 24kt gold, copper, black chrome, black TN and gold TN left.

Last edited by Smitty37; 08-22-2011 at 04:23 PM.
Old 08-25-2011, 07:37 PM   #5 (permalink)

Default closed

New offer pending
Old 09-02-2011, 01:47 PM   #6 (permalink)

Default CLOSED

Please Close