Australian Platypus Gum #26-Z (diagonal cut) "Flame Limited"

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

robutacion

For Sale from 15/5/10 to 22/5/10

Australian Platypus Gum #26-Z (diagonal cut) "Flame Limited"​

This is a dry and dense wood from a large tree cut many years ago in the local area, a couple of logs have displayed these much sharper and brighter colours then normal, both straight and diagonal cuts were made on the pen blanks, this thread is dedicated to the Z (diagonal cut) blanks only, as per the pics bellow.

These will be sold in 500gr lots (9 x blanks) @ AU$1.50 each + AU$22.00 freight (to USA & Canada,other locations please contact me!), including Registered mail with delivery confirmation and packaging (box) TOTAL of = AU$35.50

I will allow a maximum of 1kg (18 x blanks) per person due to number limitations, this 1kg pack will cost AU$27.00 for the 18 blanks and AU$33.00 for freight (to USA & Canada,other locations please contact me!), Registered mail with delivery confirmation also, TOTAL of AU$60.00

Payment accepted is Paypal only, for International orders. For Australia orders, Bank Direct Deposit is also accepted.

To order, PLEASE contact me by PM, the order will then be confirmed and the payment information will be provided to you, thanks...!

NOTE: Orders or requests made through this thread only, will not count, make sure you send me a PM with your request...! BUT you are most welcome to post your thoughts in here...!:wink:

Cheers
George

Last edited:

robutacion

Hi everyone,

I just though in add a couple of pics of one of the smaller logs I got these blanks from...!:wink:

Still "some" left...!

Cheers
George

Attachments

• PIC06837.jpg
    PIC06837.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 163
  • PIC06850.jpg
    PIC06850.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:

robutacion

This thread is close...!

Hi everyone,

As advised, this thread has reached its 1 full week duration, therefore is now "CLOSED".

Thank you to those that order, thank you also to keep withing the guidelines of my ordering request process.

These blanks will now appear for sale on my eBay store. Address on my signature bellow...!

Until one next opportunity,

Cheers
George

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom