International Association of Penturners
Pens for Service Members

Support The IAP

Go Back   International Association of Penturners > IAP Marketplace > Old Classifieds Archive > Business Classifieds
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Logged on members can hide ads!

Welcome to penturners.org!

You've found the home of The International Association of Penturners. You are currently viewing our site as a guest, which gives you limited access to view discussions, photos, and library articles.

Consider joining our community today. You'll have full access to all of our content, be able to enter our contests, find local chapters near you, and post your questions and share your experience with our members all over the world.

Membership is completely free!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2011, 03:45 PM   #1 (permalink)

Photos: 0

Default Agerita Pen Blanks

I currently have for sale 2 Small Flat rate boxes of Agerita. The pictures are not of the blanks you will receive but a generic photo I use that accurately represents the typical lot. It is a small shrub that grows localy. The woods is a brillant yellow and dose not turn brown with time like other yellow woods. There will be 6 branches at least 3/4 of an inch in Diameter and about 5 1/4 inches long. The rest of the box will be filled with smaller diameter or oddball blanks. Due to the small nature of the shrub ALL blanks are branches with the bar still on. Most of the blanks have small checks that can be repaired on the bandsaw or by filling with colored, black, epoxy. I have also had sucess with natural edge pens with these blanks. The blanks are $21.00 a box plus $4.95 shipping. I will take orders in the order they appear on the thread. A few bottle stopper blanks are available for $5.00 ea plus shipping. I also offer a wide variety of local wood in larger blanks and lumber that are already processed or can be custom cut.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IAP Agerita.jpg (54.0 KB, 99 views)
File Type: jpg IAP Agerita2.jpg (69.4 KB, 107 views)
File Type: jpg IAP Agerita3.jpg (59.4 KB, 81 views)

Last edited by Wooden Affairs; 07-23-2011 at 03:46 PM.
Wooden Affairs is offline   Top
Old 07-27-2011, 07:01 AM   #2 (permalink)

Photos: 0

Default Closed

Listing is closed
Wooden Affairs is offline   Top