What Contest??

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

If I were to get back into pen making and want to enter a specific pen in a contest what contest should it be entered in??

The pen will be a combination segmented acrylic ( vendor bought acrylics) lower barrel and a cap cast on tube (my casting)?? Would this be free style?? This is an advanced pen.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stonepecker

If I were to get back into pen making and want to enter a specific pen in a contest what contest should it be entered in??

The pen will be a combination segmented acrylic ( vendor bought acrylics) lower barrel and a cap cast on tube (my casting)?? Would this be free style?? This is an advanced pen.

John,
It sounds like you are undecided if you want to enter a pen in the upcoming BASH. May I suggest you go and find yourself a young person to teach how to make that pen. It sounds wonderful.

Then enter them and the pen in the YOUTH CONTESTS.
Remember that there is also a drawing for all the kids that enter.
:biggrin::cool::biggrin:​

jttheclockman

Just nice. Can always count on help:biggrin: I will enter bottom have in freestyle, top half in casting contest and refill in kids contest. I am covered now.

Last edited:

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Sounds like Freestyle to me. Its not really all your casting work, I suspect your using a Manufactured Kit hardware.(if not its good to go for Kitless)

Top Bottom