sure got quiet in here

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ldb2000

Hi Everyone
First I want to say thank you for the compliments on my first attempt on this kind of project , then I MUST say that I could'nt have done it without the help and support from all of the people here at the IAP . I have learned sooooo much from you Russ and George and Ed and the list could go on and on , your posts and Pens have shown me the way to go and I can never thank you guys enough for the education and the ideas .
I will shoot a better picture of the pen tonight and get it posted in the SOYP forum ASAP (I seem to be my worst critic when it comes to my work or so my better half keeps telling me)
Thank You all again

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
Butch and all here. I want to sincerely apologize for my remarks yesterday. What I "said" isn't what I meant. What I meant was something entirely different! It was supposed to mean this is a great place to see dreams become reality. Only yesterday I 'didn't have those words'.

Your pen is really a beauty, Butch! I love the flow of the lines and the color is one of my favorites.

ldb2000

CSue sorry for going off like that (believe me , I've had days like that too) it's just that I had high hopes for this forum and was looking forward to reading about all the inovations that would be posted here and getting some input about the big issues like fabricating clips and stuff .
I have to say I'm VERY disapointed at the results so far and just cant understand all the negativity that has been shown so far .
I've only been turning pens since the end of last August and had very little idea of how to do a kitless pen but I read everything I could find here and in the PMG on the subject and looked at ALOT of photos then thought about how they were done and improvised my own way of doing it (and I AIN't NO genius , hell if it were'nt for a spell checker you would'nt be able to read this post....I KANT SPEL to save my life) so if I can do this the only reason most others can't is either they are afraid to try or they are dumber then me and I know that's not possibile :(
Anyway thank you for the kind words .
PS; the Pen is now posted in SOYP

Top Bottom