Schmidt .9mm pencil mech in Canada

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

darrin1200

I have a long standing client that wants a Sierra Elegant Beauty Click, with a .9mm pencil mech.

I know the Schmidt dsm2600 comes in a .9mm, and I am not afraid of doing some modifications. I only need a couple, as this is a one off thing, but the only place I can find them is at Exotic Blanks. While I don't mind paying a little extra for crossborder shipping, $70US is a bit much. Does anyone know where I can get a couple of these in Canada?

My client likes the look of the trimming on the Elegant Beauty. But if I can't get the schmidt mech at a reasonable cost, I may have to pitch him on something else. He already has a 2mm and a 3mm from me. Now he wants a pencil, between .9 or a 1.5mm, and it has to be a click mechanism. I am familiar with the pentels, as I have made a few, but if anyone has another idea for a different mech, I'm all ears.

Thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

darrin1200

Thanks Pete, thats probably why my google searches weren't great.

Go-Authentic is way closer to you.
Lyn, ON - Mayerthorpe, AB (3,683 km)
Saskatoon, SK - Mayerthorpe, AB (660 km)

I think the hotel cost would do me in.

I will give them a shout and see if they still carry them, they are listed in the description but not in the options.

darrin1200

I just spoke to them. They don't carry them anymore, because they don't readily fit the pen kits. She recomended contacting Ed about the shipping. Duhh, I should have done that first.

magpens

Darrin,

If your info about shipping charges from ExoticBlanks comes from their website when you check out, that amount may be overly high. . When it comes to doing the shipping, they charge you only what it costs them and they refund the difference. I have been in this situation quite a few times.

Last edited:
Top Bottom