Pen Embellishment with a Rose Engine - Video

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

YoYoSpin

There's a new how-to video in the Library, featuring a Yellowheart closed-end Baron that gets itself embellished with a rose engine lathe. Here's the link (first video on the list): http://www.penturners.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=16939

REpen_2e.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ESwindell

NOT FAIR NOT FAIR!!!! kick kick kick, stomp stomp stomp, holding breath turning blue, I want one too.:D

Ed, you already do beautiful work and the videos that you make and release (for free I might add) for others to learn from are outstanding and much appreciated. It is said, that coveting is a sin. Sadly, I am guilty as charged. Keep up the great work and keep raising the bar.(but maybe you could send me the cheat sheet or crib notes or something?);)
God Bless,
Eric

jhs494

Thanks for another outstanding video Ed. That is a very interesting machine, and it looks as if you can do a lot with all the different rosette templates. I'll bet the more you use it, the more ideas that you can come up with.

Thanks again for making the video Ed!

bitshird

The pen is nice, but I like the Old Glory video, amazing how new technology works,well at least it was new in the 1800s gosh I wish I had the money, :(:(:(:(:(

DocStram

Very cool, Ed! I imagine that you'll probably become very bored with that Rose Engine Lathe. After all, it's just another toy. Just let me know when you're ready to get rid of it. I'll send you the money for the postage.
Just trying to be helpful. ;)

jttheclockman

Ed nice work as usual. My question has to do with your photo. I see on accasion you have a black boarder around your photo. What program are you using to get this effect and are other effects possible???

Top Bottom