Nibs

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

iWoodPen

I'm in the process of creating my first, custom pen kit, independent and proprietary. My question it's of nibs.

Can you purchase any nib? Example, I've seen some in the twenty dollar range, some in the 200 plus range. Are these all interchangeable? Could I use one of these high end nibs on a kit pen?

its_virgil

Any nib? Not sure what you mean but we have several choices for nib upgrades for the kit pens and custom non-kit pens we make. Prices range from ~$10 to ~$200 or so. Most of the kit pens use either a #5 or #6 nib. Several vendors sell nibs and some sell the entire front section with nib, feed and housing. The $100+ nibs are generally gold...from 14K up. There is some good information about nibs etc at http://www.miesternibs.com
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Check the vendor area for vendors that offer nibs.

I'm in the process of creating my first, custom pen kit, independent and proprietary. My question it's of nibs.

Can you purchase any nib? Example, I've seen some in the twenty dollar range, some in the 200 plus range. Are these all interchangeable? Could I use one of these high end nibs on a kit pen?

Top Bottom