Looking for twist mechanisms

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ironwood

I am about to make a batch of about 50 custom pens. I need twist mechanisms to suit them.
I have found that the Dayacom twist bullet pen mechanism is perfect for what I want. Does anyone know where or how I might be able to source them ?

I could just buy the bullet pen kits, and get the mechanisms out of them, but that makes the project too expensive.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Where have you looked? Exotic Blanks carries transmissions but Im not sure if they have that particular one. WoodnWhimsies also carries transmissions but the last time I looked they were for slimlines and cigars.

Ironwood

Where have you looked? Exotic Blanks carries transmissions but Im not sure if they have that particular one. WoodnWhimsies also carries transmissions but the last time I looked they were for slimlines and cigars.
Thanks Mike. I have only tried the suppliers that I deal with in Australia so far, I have had no luck with them.
I have sent both Woodnwhimsies and Exotic Blanks an email, as they both carry a mechanism that might suit my needs.

Ironwood

I'm not familiar with the Dayacom twist but there are many choices here too (coupled with the required tap as well if needed)

https://www.milanspens.com/twist-mechanisms
Thanks Fred. That link is a treasure trove of parts. A bit more expensive, but probably better quality as well. If the other two don't work out, I will contact them to see if any of their stock will suit my needs.

dansills

I have a bunch of single twist cigar mechanisms that I bought from smitty a few years back. You can have them if you could use them.

Top Bottom