Can someone give me a good source for clips???

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jj9ball

I'm stumped. I used to buy a lot of my kitless clips from classic nib. It seems like they have been out of stock now for the better part of six months. Can anybody give me a suggestion or 2 for places they get clips to use on kitless pens... preferably in a variety of platings??? I would really appreciate the help. I have almost stopped making kitless pens (ones with clips anyway) because of this problem. Thanks in advance for the help. :)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

duncsuss

Jeff, I normally get clips from Exotic Blanks. They've always had the 3 types that I like to use (Rinehart, Churchill and Virage) in multiple platings.

For "antique clips" I trawl eBay -- picked up some from an Italian seller a while back, and a bunch of new-old-stock Parker clips for when I try making forgeri... uh, "homage" pens :biggrin:

thewishman

I've gotten parts from all of those listed. I really like Milan's site - the last on the first list.

Mike is in a league by himself. He can make things that will blow you away! He is amazing.

duncsuss

I haven't bought from Milan (yet) and completely forgot about Elliot's clips, I have a bunch of those in my stock drawer. And I didn't know that Richard Greenwald sells clips, even though I ordered a couple of pistons from him just yesterday!

No question Mike is the man when you need something extra-special.

Top Bottom