Video Review of Woodcraft Pen Case

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Skeleton2014

Great review! I think the insert can be unfolded but left in the tray to give the "easel" display rather than trying to stand it up on a table by itself. At least that's what WC description says. It would be nice if they showed pictures. Thanks for doing the video review. We need more of them!
Jeff

mecompco

Great review--thank you. I got one of the cases they had on close-out last year and it is OK, but this one looks much better. I've filled the one I have, so a good excuse to pick up one of the new ones. :)

Regards,
Michael

Dan Masshardt

Great review! I think the insert can be unfolded but left in the tray to give the "easel" display rather than trying to stand it up on a table by itself. At least that's what WC description says. It would be nice if they showed pictures. Thanks for doing the video review. We need more of them!
Jeff

Yes, you are correct. I added a note to that effect to the description after realizing I omitted it from the video. Thanks!

jttheclockman

The one point that has come up over time here and you do not read too much about it but it is something I stayed away from. This point is with the elastic bands. It has been pointed out with time they can have a tendency to etched into the finish of a pen. The bigger the pen the tighter the fit. This is with any case that has those elastic bands. This comes into play if you leave your pens stored in cases like this. The wider bands seem to work better but that is not a given either.

Not saying this happens all the time but it has been a point that has been brought up here before. Everyones mileage may vary. Maybe something to watch for.

Nice video.

Top Bottom