Panache Kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Does anyone know where to buy Panache pen kits that are NOT made in China?

What about Rockler ?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

warthog

I don't know about anyone else but quality is never an issue with me if I can buy the same or near the same items made in the USA. I say this now.

zig613

CSUSA has them, not sure if they're from China but the quality is good.
I'm sure CSUSA's Panache are made in China.

The Panache I have from CSUSA says "Dayacom" and "Taiwan" on the bag.

Wade
Then that's the place...

Smitty...

Yes you are correct, Taiwan is part of China. I guess I should have added the reason of my post. It was to distinguish that the CSUAS panache kit is made in Taiwan vs. mainland China and IMO and experience I have had fewer quality issues with the kits manufactured in Taiwan.

Wade

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I was agreeing

CSUSA has them, not sure if they're from China but the quality is good.
I'm sure CSUSA's Panache are made in China.

The Panache I have from CSUSA says "Dayacom" and "Taiwan" on the bag.

Wade
Then that's the place...

Smitty...

Yes you are correct, Taiwan is part of China. I guess I should have added the reason of my post. It was to distinguish that the CSUAS panache kit is made in Taiwan vs. mainland China and IMO and experience I have had fewer quality issues with the kits manufactured in Taiwan.

Wade
I thought CSUSA's Panache were from mainland China but I have some and you are correct they are from Taiwan. Generally people here don't think of Taiwan as being "China" (although it's official name the Republic of China while mainland is People's Republic of China)... but do think of Hong Kong as part of mainland China although it is administered as a quasi separate state as well.

Top Bottom