New Contest - Enter Fast

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I have 80 Magcraft Rare Earth Magnets going to the person who guesses closest to the time Randy posts the winners to the Day 7 trivia question. In case of a tie, whomever is closest without going over wins. I'll use the time as posted on the forum message. Respond to hancock1@comcast.net. The contest will be over as soon as Randy posts the winners' names.

The magnets are 1/4" x 1/8" discs. Very strong and very handy.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I was just informed that I mistyped the email address in the above message, although it was typed correctly in the first message. I responded to each person who sent it to the correct address. If you did not receive a response from me, please resubmit your entry. Sorry for error.

Interesting development. OKLAHOMAN and DozerMite submitted the same time. If that is the winning time, you'll each receive 80 Rare Earth magnets!!! Good luck.

<center>And the winner is</center>
<center>winpooh498 a/k/a Dawn Dodd </center>
with the winning guess of 8:23 p.m. EST. The actual posting time was 8:31 EST.

Congratulations Dawn. Send your mailing address to me and I'll have your rare earth magnets to you first thing in the a.m.

I think that's the quickest Randy posted a trivia answer all week.

DocStram

Originally posted by winpooh498

Thank you very much!!
Now I don't have to join the losers club!!:D :D :D :D

Email sent

Hmmmm please don't assume that one automatically becomes a member of The Loser's Club just because they are wrong. Au contraire, my dear Dawn! One must clearly define him/herself as an outstanding loser with the lowest of despicable standards. In any event, you need not worry about eligibility. You've just won yourself 80 rare earth magnets of which I am the biggest of fans. Rare Earth Magnets, Forever!! Gawd I love those things!! YESSSS!!

Dawn -

I inadvertently deleted the email you sent me last night with your mailing address. Not to worry. I have a generally faultless memory and 123 Main Street, Anytown, USA 12345 kept nagging at me. So that's where I sent your magnets. You should be getting them any day now. [}:)]

Seriuosly, they went out by priority mail this a.m. If the U.S.P.O. is true to its vague not-really-a-promise, you <s>should</s> might see them by Saturday. Enjoy.

winpooh498

Michael,
Thank you very much for the magnets and the laugh. I will look forward to receiving them. I haven't ever done anything with them, so what do you make with them? I was thinking refrigerator magnets, but any other suggestions would be great.
Thanks again.

Dawn -

So as to not clutter up the boards, I'll send you a PM with some of the many uses I've put them to. Others may want to do the same. As Al (DocStram) intimated, they are truly wonderful things. You'll see.

Top Bottom