Loser's Bracket Raffle Drawing

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

karlkuehn

Banned
Originally posted by wolftat

....yadda yadda rant rant...yadda...woe is me...

Jeez, Johnnie, you need to keep your bro in check, he's really putting a dent in that whole Marine John Wayne "I'm eatin' dirt and I like it" tough-guy image. Oh, wait...he's an officer...that explains it. [:p]:D

Seriously, may God keep you safe, Neil. Thanks for all you're doing over there. Let me know when you get home, and I'll send you some special stock, at least if I have any left after J keeps trying to clean out my good stash, in which case, you can just have some of his. [}:)]

Now, eat your sand and get back to work! Loser. I know you don't want to pay me a visit. You tussle with the big dogs and you might get some dirt in your bloomers, and I know how much you hate that! :D:D

GoodTurns

Wow, It's going to be tough to pick a winner out of this crowd...might have to add categories:D!...It is now a lucky 13 hours to closing...get your entry in!

Jarheaded

Karl, At least he wrote this one when he was in a good mood. Everytime he starts to think about Steebar, He goes on a tirade and you don't want to be in his way. Everything he said was said with a smile and he was probably laughing his a** off as he typed. I know it sucks over there, I was there. Maybe he should just shut up and use the sand on some pens that he is supposed to be making and start sending some back here. I must have sent over at least 500 kits and put the tubes in and squared everyone of them. He is actually pretty happy serving our country and if he is miserable about anything, it is the retirement that is coming up very soon. He has put in better than 25 years in the Corps and has eaten more sand and mud than the dogs. I just want to know who told him about me and his wife....LOL [}:)]
He has chosen a great career for himself, and his son and my son are both following in our footsteps. I have no regrets about serving and the only thing that bothers me is that I was forced to retire after 20 years of service. This has been a family tradition for 4 generations and our sons are the 5th and we are all very proud that they overcame all the crap that the kids are getting into now and chose a career that will last them a lifetime.
Bless all our serice men and women.

One last thing....I don't think anyone would want to be in his face and call him a loser.[B)][B)][B)][B)]:D

He forgot to mention that his promotion came through last week. Barely an officer, alway a Marine!!!!Semper Fi

GoodTurns

AND WE HAVE OUR, er, WINNERS

ManyThanks to all who participated, everyone that entered is a winner in some way (not, of course, enough to eliminate your membership in the IAP Loser's Club, but winners none the less, kind of like those little trophies you get for showing up at T-ball)

The Big Winner (drawn by my lovely and tolerant wife, Jan) is RMartin, congratulations!

Additional prizes to be awarded:

The "Yeah, I won something, but I really got screwed in the big drawing award" goes to Maxwell smart 007.

The "I came out of hiding and generated the most sympathy award" goes to Nylajune.

The "I'm afraid he might snap and come after me award" goes to Wolftat.

The "I can't believe how much *&^% I have taken throughout the Birthday Bash award" goes to ED4Copies.

Congratulations to all of the new members in the IAP Winners Club, all you losers, get out there and recruit!!!
Thanks for playing! Winners PM me with mailing address and what types of wood you like...I'll do my best.

DocStram

FOWL!!!!! Wait a minute .... I mean "FOUL"!! How can that weasel Maxwell Smart win the drawing when he won First Place in the Liar's Club Contest .... and when I tried to enter the Loser Club Drawing my name was rejected???? Like, WHAT is that all about??? ;);)

rcarman

Geeeeeeeeesssshhh! I am even a LOSER in the losers contest:( Perfect record 0 for 33. At least I am good at being a LOSER.

Jarheaded

Jon, Thank you for helping these losers feel good about themselves, or at least some of them. The rest will have to remain in the losers club and they should be proud of being in one of the largest clubs around.:D At least that seems to be the way it works with certain other clubs. I don't think anyone here is actually a loser, just winners that haven't had their names called yet(or ever), but keep trying and at least you may someday win the title of the most attempts ever. See, that is something to look forward to. :D

And Maxwell, at least you have luck.....all bad, but still luck.;)

GoodTurns

Sorry Doc, but I laughed out loud when I watched the video and Jeff said he would be pulling slips "like this one" from the hat...then threw ol' Max BACK IN THE HAT! I had to make a category just for him. His was the only entry in the category, no one else eligible, and I was still surprised to see his name pop out:D.

I am glad to see that many continue to take pride in ownership of the LOSER tag....can't say I'm jealous or anything, just glad you are!;);)

nylajune

I KNEW those acting lessons would pay off someday!:D Thanks, Jon!:)

200823195446_101807dsmall.jpg

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
WOW, I am not online for a few days, and look what happens to me, I go from a losing streak, to being stripped of my loser status. I was publicly branded as being a winner, and forced to surrender my loser gold star status....SIGH....

I WAS a loser and WAS proud of it!

There is something IRONIC about the biggest loser (DOC) being the salvation for a loser and finally becoming a WINNER!!!! And I really want to thank DOC for making a twenty dollar bill go as far as it used to, wink, wink, nudge, nudge.....

Rmartin

Ha ha ha, does the snoopy dance, sticks head out the window and yells, "today, I am no longer a loser!" OK, I'm all verklemt now.

Thanks Jon, and all of you who remain losers, hehe:D

Jarheaded

Jon,
Wolftats package arrived and is sitting here waiting for his return. This has to be one of the best things that could have happened for me. I now get to sit here and call him a loser over and over and over until he snaps at me. You did a great job of recognizing the outstanding losers and making them feel like winners, all except [:0] Maxwell, I doubt he will ever get over this one.:) Thanks for everything.

Top Bottom