Donation Drawing Winners

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
We had 128 entries. My sincere thanks to you all.

HERE is a video I recorded while drawing the winners tonight (56Meg wmv - right click and save..)

I've abbreviated the prize descriptions below. HERE is the full list.

Winners, please email me (click on the "email poster" icon in this post) your shipping address. Note your member name and the prize you won in the email. We'll begin getting prizes out ASAP.

Jet JSSG-10 Slow Speed Wet Sharpening System ($300 value)
BKC (Bonnie Kaye Campbell)

Grizzly G0624 10" Cast Iron Bench Top Wood Lathe ($270 Value)
Draken (James Gillespie)

Paul Huffman Vise ($80 Value)
TBone (Tommy Britton)

Paul Huffman Vise (With blanks from Jeff) ($80 Value)
DBriski (David Briski)

Norfolk Island Pine Vase from Koa Wood Hawaii ($100 value)
Thumbs (Bob Yost)

DeLuxe Pen Makers Starter Kit from Heritage Pens ($145 value)
PapaTurner (Perry Bridges)

50 Hawaiian Wood Blanks from Koa Wood Hawaii ($150 value)
Mudder (Scott Hettel)

6 Cactus Blanks & 16 Wood Blanks from TurnTex Woodworks ($145 value)
wicook (Bill Cook)

$100 Gift Certificate to Kallenshaan Woods for Inlay Kits or Engraving
gketell (Greg Ketell)

3/8 Artisan Spindle Gouge from Craft Supplies USA ($28 Value)
kent4him (Chris Koterman)

3/16 Artisan Diamond Parting Tool from Craft Supplies USA ($45 Value)
MLKWoodworking (Linda Kennedy)

3/8 Kyro Pen Spindle Gouge from Craft Supplies USA ($38 Value)
jhs494 (Joe Schmidbauer)

Casting Starter Kit from Alumilite ($100 Value)
Silicone Casting Molds from Matt Huss ($70 Value)
rstought (Robert Stoughton)

A HUGE box of great blanks from Karl Kuehn ($100 Value)
GoodTurns (Jon Piper)

A GREAT selection of burls from Nolan Harris
bhenr99 (Robert Henry)

Some of those rare Irish Bog Oak blanks from Rudy Vey ($60 value)
NavyDiver (Eric Anderson)

Barrel Trimmer Kits from Scott (Mudder) ($35 Value)
Bruce119 (Bruce Egolf)

Barrel Trimmer Kits from Scott (Mudder) ($35 Value)
palmermethod (Bob Snare)

Great box of Aussie blanks from Serge (Darley)
Great12B4ever (Rob Grauke)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DocStram

Congratulations to all of the winners!

Hey Jeff . . . when you pack that "HUGE box of great blanks from Karl Kuehn ($100 Value)" for GoodTurns ..... make certain you throw in a couple of boxes of Kleenex. Poor GoodTurns cried every time he submitted an entry for the Trivia Contest!

Oh geeze ... I forgot about my friend Bruce119 ...... better send him a truckload of Kleenex!

Wait a minute .... I just realized that there is a whole long list of Trivia Loser Whiners that won prizes in the raffle. Oh my gosh! Mudder? and MLK??? The list is endless!! ;):D:D

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Congrats to all the winners. But the REAL winners are all that git even the slightest knowledge or ideas from this fantastic site that Jeff has for us.

GoodTurns

:D No more tears Doc...I'm all better now! ManyThanks for the great trivia run (all of you Meisters) and a special thanks to Karl for donating what looks like a fantastic box o' goodies...lots of names I don't recognize or wouldn't try to pronounce in mixed company;). I will try to make something worthy to post!

karlkuehn

Banned
Hey Jeff, you need my address to send me that hat? [:p]

Congrats, you guys! Send me your address, Jon! I'll ship that box out first thing in the morning. You can't have my Kleenex, though. I used it all up on my happy tears from winning in the ugly pen thing! :D

great12b4ever

Well, guess what? I am NO LONGER a member of the IAP LOSER"S CLUB. Final drawing, final chance, LAST PICK.... and booted out of the Loser's club and into the Winners circle. :D:D:D:D;) See it only took a VERY LARGE BRIBE to get here, but I made it. (Just kidding, no bribe was given, but I will admit it was thought about quite often). Anyway, thanks go to Serge and to Jeff, and I thank my dear mother... and my wife... and my 4th grade teacher...:D

wudnhed

Congratulations to all you guys, especially Draken. I really think Jeff mispronounced the name, it sound like "wudnhed" to me [:p][:p][}:)][}:)];);)

maxwell_smart007

Lead Moderator
Staff member
middle of nowhere in the great, white North
You'll love that lathe, Draken! I still can't believe Grizzly donated a lathe! Congratulations to all the winners!

I think I deserve candidacy for President of the Birthday Bash Close Call Club...my name was drawn first, but no prize for me! [:p]

Hayseedboy

Hey Jeff,

It was kewl of you to do the video for all of us. Also, it was good that Nichole (sp?) introduced herself as you like any other man would have probably forgotten to introduce her. And also, thanks for letting us know that she is your girlfriend... don't think we would have mistaken her for your manfriend but maybe a daughter or a niece :)

Anyway, thanks for putting this on this month... was fun and I enjoyed seeing who won even though it should have been me!

What's next? A sweetheart pen contest with the winner getting a dozen roses delivered to their significant other?

:)

Larry

M

Mudder

Originally posted by DocStram

Wait a minute .... I just realized that there is a whole long list of Trivia Loser Whiners that won prizes in the raffle. Oh my gosh! Mudder? and MLK??? The list is endless!! ;):D:D

YIPPIE! I WON!!!!!

I dodged the bullet for another year. Maybe you'll get me next year Al, but for now....... Neener, Neener, NEENER!! [:p]:D
01snooopy.gif

kent4Him

Two years in a row. I'm thinking we should do a raffle drawing every month the way this has been working for me. Heck, CSUSA can just throw the gouge in my backorders and save on shipping.

TAFFJ

Thanks Jeff from across the pond! No winners this side this year but watch out for next! Thanks for all your effort and time! Video came out well! Looking forward to another great year turning. good luck1
David

Draken

Wow, I still can't believe I won. The lathe will come in handy as I don't think my current PSI lathe has been right ever since I used it for a couple of months with a (unknown to me) cracked bed. The bed was replaced under warranty, but I think it did a number on the bearings. Anyhow, I look forward this lathe, and will relegate the old one to become a buffing station in the near future. Thank you Jeff for all you do for the IAP, for everyone who helped him out with the Birthday Bash, and to all of the sponsors and folks how donated prizes, and a special thank you to Grizzly! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D It'll be a week before the smile leaves my face.[}:)]

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, winners!!! See the first post in this topic and get your shipping address to me ASAP! I will coordinate delivery of your prize from the donor, or have the item drop-shipped to you.

About half of the winners have contacted me so far. Thanks!

rstought

Passed Away Nov 11, 2016
In Memoriam
I, too, would like to add my sincere thanks as a donation drawing winner. Having gone pretty much 0-31 in the trivia contest, it was a very pleasant surprise.

Many thanks to everyone who organized and ran the birthday bash activities, to Alumilite Corp. for the casting supplies, and IAP member Matt Huss for donating the mold. I had recently been giving some serious thought about ordering one - since my powers of positive thinking are obviously at a peak right now, I think I will start giving some serious thought about winning Powerball...

M

Mudder

I've watched the video and I have to say something.....

Jeff;

Good for you bud! She's Beautiful.

papaturner

I won and am as pleased as punch........A great big thanks to all who donated prizes especially Heritage Pens and the deluxe pen makers starter kit.
Thanks a ton.

Perry

Scott

Sheesh! I'm glad I didn't win! Who needs all this STUFF? I prefer my spartan, clean, well-ordered shop, where only those things absolutely essential to the task at hand are present! Ask anybody who has visited me, and they will tell you that I prefer the essential, and eschew the excess! Who needs all this STUFF anyway?

BTW Jeff, I will be getting that essential mug soon, won't I? I'm adding a variable speed brew control to the nuclear-fired espresso monstrosity (NFEM) soon, and absolutely must have the 16oz capacity of that mug for the goo I drink! Thanks!

[:p]

Scott.

GoodTurns

Originally posted by Scott

Sheesh! I'm glad I didn't win! Who needs all this STUFF? I prefer my spartan, clean, well-ordered shop, where only those things absolutely essential to the task at hand are present! Ask anybody who has visited me, and they will tell you that I prefer the essential, and eschew the excess! Who needs all this STUFF anyway?

BTW Jeff, I will be getting that essential mug soon, won't I? I'm adding a variable speed brew control to the nuclear-fired espresso monstrosity (NFEM) soon, and absolutely must have the 16oz capacity of that mug for the goo I drink! Thanks!

[:p]

Scott.
One more chance...see the Loser's Bracket drawing!!!!

bruce119

Originally posted by DocStram

Congratulations to all of the winners!
Oh geeze ... I forgot about my friend Bruce119 ...... better send him a truckload of Kleenex!
;):D:D

How about that I'm out of the losers club. I actually won something. I never win my life is going to turn around. Yea Doc I did do a lot of whining It was fun. I can't wait till next year I got off to late start on this one. :D

Hey the wood pile in growing in my back yard. One of these days I'm going to head to Georgia. ;)

Thumbs

Wahoo! I won a prize, too! I always wanted a piece of Norfolk Island Pine! I just didn't know that it comes preshaped and prefinished, too! LOL![:p]:D Thank you very much!

wicook

Thanks, Jeff, for keeping the site running. This site has lots of great input from lots of great people! It doesn't hurt to see my name in the winners list, either!

Top Bottom