Contest prize I owe

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
<center>HELP!!!</center>

My oldtimers brain remembers being told to ship a prize (which I had volunteered to do) to someone for a Birthday Bash contest.

<center>SO</center>

I went to my e-mail today to get on it, NOTHING!!

IF you won a "package" from me, please e-mail through the forum with your shipping info, too.

Thanks and sorry:(:(:(:(

Ed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

IPD_Mrs

Originally posted by ed4copies

<center>HELP!!!</center>

My oldtimers brain remembers being told to ship a prize (which I had volunteered to do) to someone for a Birthday Bash contest.

<center>SO</center>

IF you won a "package" from me, please e-mail through the forum with your shipping info, too.

Ed

Gee Ed, I'd be happy to HELP - just go ahead and send all the Princess' work my way and I'll make sure it get's put to goooodddd use!!! ;)

M

Mudder

<center>HELP!!!</center>

You are way beyond help.

You have a brain? I think we need to confer with Dawn for the real scoop.
Are you sure you didn't dream this?

So...... You finally admit you're computer illiterate?

I KNEW IT!!

Will they have to wait as long as I have been for my

ONE FREE PEN PER CUSTOMER ?

Ed

Yea, yea,.....Sure, sure.

GET THE TAR AND FEATHERS. ;) [}:)]

Attention fair reader.

This is a joke
This is only a joke

Do NOT get offended
Do NOT think there is any truth to this joke

It does not have to make any sense, It's a JOKE!

Had there been any fact to my claims, Mr Brown would have banned Mr. Brown a long, loooooooooonnng time ago. (side note)(Yep, I am beginning to like this side note thing) Isn't it kinda weird that they are both named Mr Brown? Do you think they might be secretly related? Like in the 6 degrees of separation? Do you think I should go and take my lithium? For all we know, You and I could be related? Now that's a scary thought, don't you think?

Did you feel that chill just run up your spine?

Did I ever tell you that I'm tele-pathetic?

Did you know that when I was younger I used to smoke weed to make the world seem all weird and now I have to take lithium to make it seem all right. Is it right? or left? Do you remember what I was talking about in the beginning?

I kid with Ed because he is big enough to take it, and if not.... Well, I'm big enough to take him ;)

Not to mention that I STILL have not received my ONE FREE PEN PER CUSTOMER

I have bought blanks from Ed ( they are very nice blanks BTW, but don't tell him cause I tell him that they are crap and they blow out on me and I've lost hundreds of dollars).

You would think that he might take pity on me and send me ONE FREE PEN PER CUSTOMER

Hey, I can dream can't I?

Please do not email, telling me that I'm not a nice person because I already know that and you would be wasting your time. I just realized that if you've read this far, you have already wasted a whole bunch of time so go ahead, waste some more and write to me. Who knows, we might even find that we are related.

I hope that my buddy Cav don't read this as it's probably filled with misspellings and grammatical errors. Cav and I ARE related you know. He's my brother from another mother.

I wonder what nitrous smells like?

GO PACK!!

If you have read all the way to this point I have a question for you............

Why?

Top Bottom