Best Signature Contest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Scott

Best Signature Contest

Nominations 25-27, Voting 28-30, Announce on 31st.

Ever notice how some IAP members have a snappy little tag-line at the bottom of each post? That is their signature! Nominate your favorite, and then we’ll vote on the best of the best. Are there prizes? You bet!

Nominate your favorite by copying and pasting the Signature here in this forum. Also include the User Name of the individual who uses that signature line.

Only nominate one entry. Do NOT nominate your own Signature. Please keep the entries clean, as this is a family site. Other than this it is pretty much open to all IAP members. You want to make up a snappy signature line now, and arrange for somebody to nominate you? OK! But lets get those entries in!

Scott.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
M

Mudder

William "Cav" Cavanaugh
Susquehanna Valley, PA

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron."
J. D. Salinger

les-smith

I nominate:

karlkuehn

Karl - Lancaster, PA
"I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize." - Stephen Wright

GoodTurns

so many good ones to choose from, but I must jump on the Rudy, Rudy, Rudy bandwagon...

Rudy Vey

Rudy
Central New Jersey
'If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.'

Chuck Key

Originally posted by Scott

You want to make up a snappy signature line now, and arrange for somebody to nominate you? OK!
Scott.

Ok, since it is the season for stumping, someone think about this one for a minute...and consider a nomination :) Thank you.

Chuckie

GoodTurns

Originally posted by Chuck Key

Originally posted by Scott

You want to make up a snappy signature line now, and arrange for somebody to nominate you? OK!
Scott.

Ok, since it is the season for stumping, someone think about this one for a minute...and consider a nomination :) Thank you.

Chuckie

can't nominate one with a typo! (just saving your typing fingers CAV!);)

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
I appreciate that this one will not be valid and I'm not trying to start anything. But I beleive this one inspires me the most.

'Where the spirit does not work with the hands, there is no art'
Leonardo Da Vinci

Used by

2008126213252_eagle.jpg

edman2

Local Chapter Leader
OK, I remember the line but I can't remember who's it is and can't find it. So, I will post it here and someone tell me who it is and I will repost according to the rules.
"My greatest fear is that when I die, my wife will sell my wood for what I told her I paid for it."
Thanks for the help.

Pikebite

Originally posted by edman2

OK, I remember the line but I can't remember who's it is and can't find it. So, I will post it here and someone tell me who it is and I will repost according to the rules.
"My greatest fear is that when I die, my wife will sell my wood for what I told her I paid for it."
Thanks for the help.

:D

edman2

Local Chapter Leader
Thank you Richard!! Sorry I couldn't remember but I laugh every time I see it. You would think I could remember anyone with the name "Pike" in it. lol

Its' Pikebite

My greatest fear is when i die my wife will sell my wood for what I told her I paid for it.

Scott

Hi Everybody!

Great entries so far!

I seem to be about a day behind on this contest. Nonetheless, nominations will end tonight, January 27th at midnight Eastern time. Then I will post the voting page tomorrow by Noon Eastern on January 28th. The voting page will be locked, and voting will be by E-Mail, but I'll leave this nominating forum open in case you all want to discuss the merits of the various entries!

Then, I will close voting at 8:00pm Eastern on January 30th (to give me some time to tabulate the votes), and I'll announce the winners sometime on January 31st.

Come on! You still have all of today to nominate your favorite!

Scott.

DocStram

I noticed that I'm not the only Steven Wright fan. I haven't seen him on television in years. He had so many hilarious one-liners. I have a bunch of them printed out ... when my classes get boring (which happens fairly frequently) I'll drop a Steven Wright joke. Some of my favorites:

I was a Caesarian birth ... now everytime I leave a room I go out through the window.

I wonder why they park in a driveway and drive on a parkway?

I'm writing an unauthorized autobiography.

When I was two months old I had already doubled my age in a month. I got really worried that I was going to grow old quickly.

What's another word for Thesaurus?

How do you get off a non-stop flight?

Oh well, the list goes on and on. :D

wudnhed

Originally posted by melogic

I want to nominate:

Wudnhed

Becca

I used to have a handle on life but it broke off!!!!

Wow Mark, didn't expect to get nominated, thanks! Beleive me, it is soooo true!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott

Hang in there everybody!

Today was my first day back at work after being off for about five days, so I have been busy! I will get the voting page for this contest up soon. Watch for it!

Scott.

IPD_Mrs

Hope you had a great time off Scott. BUT since you were OFF shouldn't you have been taking it easy ????

Take your time ... I'm sure we are a moderately patient group .. I now I have the patience of a TREX at Dinner time personally .. Ok .. so I am kidding .. I'm more patient than that ... Right Mr. K?
[:X]

Rmartin

That's my favorite one as well

edman2

Local Chapter Leader
Thanks RMartin. Be sure and go to the voting thread and vote for the two of your choice (especially if you agree with me!). :D:D Since my favorite is from Pikebite I hereby solict your votes for that one in order to improve relations between the USA and the United Kingdom! After all, we dumped all their tea in the harbor and other such things and it's time we took steps to improve international relations! :D[}:)][:p][:p]

Top Bottom