19 JAN - IAP 2008 BIRTHDAY BASH TRIVIA CONTEST

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

fiferb

Welcome to the eighteenth day of this year's IAP TRIVIA CONTEST</u>. You will have until 12 noon ET tomorrow to email your answer to this question. Please be sure to include your IAP screen name with your answer so we know who you are.

All entries "postmarked" before noon of the contest closing day will be placed in a hat and two winners selected for every contest. Winners will be the first two entries selected that are valid and have the correct answer to the contest question. The winners will be announced about 8 P.M. ET of the day the question closes and the decision of the TRIVIAMEISTER will be final.

!!!!!***HAVE FUN AND GOOD LUCK***!!!!!
Question for day 19.....

Question: In the "What do you look like" post, what date did our illustrious leader Jeff and the three trivia meisters, Randy, DocStram, and fiferb make their initial photo post?

(Hint: you should have an answer for each person.)

(Note: Good luck!!)

Email your answer to: <s>2008bashtrivia@penturners.org</s> Closed.

Please show the date and name of the contest in the title block of the email i.e., 18 Jan Trivia. (saves time for the TRIVIAMEISTER in processing entries.)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

VisExp

Originally posted by DocStram

Keith and Johnnie ... looks like you're on your way to joining The Loser's Club!! ;)

With the effort I've put into these Daily Trivia questions and the amount that I've won, I think I qualify for lifetime membership in The Loser's Club [:I]

DocStram

Originally posted by VisExp

Originally posted by DocStram

Keith and Johnnie ... looks like you're on your way to joining The Loser's Club!! ;)

With the effort I've put into these Daily Trivia questions and the amount that I've won, I think I qualify for lifetime membership in The Loser's Club [:I]

Let's not be in such a hurry to join The Loser's Club. You still have about 12 days of defeat, suffering and humiliation. :D:D

IPD_Mrs

I suddenly find myself wondering who let the Sadist run free on IAP?

200812004536_anon.gif

fiferb

Trivia Contest Winners</u>

Question: In the "What do you look like" post, what date did our illustrious leader Jeff and the three trivia meisters, Randy, DocStram, and fiferb make their initial photo post?

(Hint: you should have an answer for each person.)

Answer:
Jeff-Aug 19, 2006
Randy-Feb 25, 2006
DocStram-Aug 9, 2006
fiferb-Aug 9, 2006

http://www.penturners.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4138&SearchTerms=what+do+you+look+like

Note: There were 39 responses for this question. I was surprised there were a few incorrect. Either they left a name off, couldn't find one or put the wrong date (typo?).

The winners of the day 19 contest are:

jhs494

and

gokartergo

Not sure what we'll do here since gokartergo won on a day he donated.

And the prizes are:

Prize One - Henry Taylor Kyro Spindle Gouge 3/8" donated by Craft Supplies

Prize Two - Pen Blanks donated by gokartergo

*****CONGRATULATIONS*****

Note: Both winners need to go to Andrew Jordan's profile and email him with:

1. Name and date of the contest you won, in the title block of the email, please. (Example: Jan 19 Trivia Contest)
2. Your mailing address and
3. Your prize preference. (If you both select the same prize, Andrew will flip a coin to determine who gets what.
4. Phone number.(New requirement per Andrew as FedEx requires it for packages they carry.

I would like to remind each winner that the gift you will be receiving has been donated by a supporter of the IAP. Please take a minute to email a note of appreciation when you receive your prize. Thanks.

jhs494

I can't believe I get out of the loser's club!
Thanks IAP and to everyone who has donated and volunteered there time.
This sure is an outstanding group of people.

DocStram

The Board of Directors of the Losers Club just finished their teleconference. Sorry to say, not only have you both been kicked out but your membership dues are not going to be refunded. Dan, they got a special kick out of you winning your own prize! :D:D

IPD_Mrs

Doc, please explain how it is that you are in cahoots with the Looser Board of Directors? I think this gives you a hollow ground edge![:0]

Mike

gokartergo

At least in the loser's club I felt loved and a feeling of belonging.. In the winner's club I feel cheated.. Guess I could wrap up the blanks and pay the $8.60 to ship them to myself.. Then wait by the mail box for them to come and act surprised..

Top Bottom