12 pm and we have a winner! Top Dog Award!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Firefyter-emt

We have a winner... the best of the best pens this year. I am not suprised by this choice as the design, fit, form and appearance are dead on top notch.

So at long last and a full month to decide this, I am pleased to present the best pen of the year by your own votes!

Stand up and take a bow Mr. Shane Whitlock!

44.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

Congratulations Shane...a well deserved feather in your hat! This may be one of the best looking pens I've ever seen...one of my all-time favorites.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

That's quite an honor, Shane. Good for you. And, thanks for posting the tutorial of your technique on your web site so that we all can take a whack at copying the pen of the year!

les-smith

Great pen. It should be submitted to the Pen Makers Guild, if not already.

Shouldn't it be put up as the featured photo pen for winning "The Best Of The Best Pen of The Year". It may have been put up there once, but it deserves a re-showing.

jhs494

Congratulation Shane! Very nice Pen and what an honor.

Thanks Lee you did a great job running this contest.

GaryMGg

Congratulations to Shane. Also, congrats should to every pen that was entered in all four weeks -- there wasn't a weak entry in the batch.
Lee, thanks for the effort you put into making this contest work. Good job.

Shane

WOW!!! With all the amazing pens that have been posted here throughout the year I am honored to be chosen! Thank You!!!

I never would of been able to make the pen without reading all the helpful posts in the Casting forum and being inspired by all the fantastic pens posted in the Show Off forum, so thank you all for your help.

Top Bottom