What nibs for Navigator fountain kit?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I have a customer that wants to know what kind of nibs are compatible with her Navigator fountain pen, she is an artist and will want very specific nibs, so I am really asking what kinds can't go with it. Thank you in advance for any help!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Curly

Dip pen nibs for calligraphy and drawing won't work at all. Number 5 Nibs for fountain pens fit. Brands are Bock, Heritance and I believe Jowo fit. Depending on whom you buy from will govern what nib sizes they have from extra fine through broad. They come in different platings for steel and solid gold and titanium nibs are available at higher prices. If she wants a special nib grind there are people you can send the pen to to get it modified. If she can be more specific as to what she wants the forum can suggest where you can go to fill the need.

Here is what she said exactly " Also, can you send me the name of the mechanism of my pen? I'm trying to find nibs that will fit it and don't know what to order. I'm looking for an extra fine one and a large one. "

Thanks for the help, I greatly appreciate it!

Top Bottom