What nibs does Lazerlinez use?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rolandranch

I would like to know if Lazerlinez uses #5 Bock nibs or if their #5 nibs are compatible with Bock nibs.

I already contacted them but thought I might get a faster response from someone here.

Any help is appreciated.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rolandranch

Additional question: Will a #5 Bock nib fit on a #5 Jowo feed and housing? Also... do my questions make any sense? :confused:

bmachin

Seth,

I don't know about the Schmidt nibs that come in those kits, but the ones that I've purchased from Richard Greenwald are pretty much impossible to disassemble.

Bill

Rolandranch

Seth,

I don't know about the Schmidt nibs that come in those kits, but the ones that I've purchased from Richard Greenwald are pretty much impossible to disassemble.

Bill
These were not easy to disassemble either but it is doable if you use a cloth to grip the feed.

Phil Dart

Seth, if you pull up the instruction sheet it labels the nib as a Schmidt Nib and feed. Doesn't list size.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1147/1020/files/RED_Pen_Kit_instructions.pdf?3099369031001194352
Thanks Mr Vic. I've heard that Schmidt nibs come from either Bock or Jowo in Germany and I'm just trying to find out if I can swap the Schmidt out for a Bock nib.
The answer is Roland, yes you can. A Bock is an excellent fit in a Schmidt housing and feed.

Top Bottom