Navigator nib size

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JBrown

I've been making fps with the woodcraft navigator fountain pen kit for a little while now. Does anyone know how I can tell what size nib the kit comes with? I need to know if it's #5 or #6 and if it is ef,f,m,or b.

Joey-Nieves

These pens have one thing in common they all can be made by the same bushings:
Orion Screw Cap RB or FP Gent Jr Postable Screw Cap RB or FP (Apprentice) Metro Screw Cap RB or FP Newport Screw Cap RB or FP Navigator Screw Cap RB - (AKA Baron) Rinehart Screw Cap RB or FP Sedona Screw Cap RB or FP Baron Screw Cap RB or FP Rinehart Screw Cap RB or FP Sedona Screw Cap RB or FP Baron Screw Cap RB or FP Rinehart Screw Cap RB or FP - Reinhart Sedona Screw Cap RB or FP Baron Screw Cap RB or FP Rinehart Screw Cap RB Baron Screw Cap RB or FP Rinehart Screw Cap RB or FP Sedona Screw Cap RB or FP According to our Library Bushing guides

Most of them are #5

Hope this helps

its_virgil

The woodcraft navigator is the EXACT same kit as the Berea baron and is available from several Berea resellers with more plating choices and cheaper prices. In fact, most of woodcraft's kits are Berea kits. Just saying. And yes, #5 is correct.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

I've been making fps with the woodcraft navigator fountain pen kit for a little while now. Does anyone know how I can tell what size nib the kit comes with? I need to know if it's #5 or #6 and if it is ef,f,m,or b.

Top Bottom