Lamy Safari

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenWorks

Well almost :) Here is a Penchatta KS (kustom safari)

If you are new to FP's or even a season vet, I would urge you to go out and buy a Lamy Safari. The retail on this pen is 27.50 - 29.00 depending on the plastic color, or if you really want to go balls out, only 38.00 in aluminum. Can be had in F-M-B , and even with italic nibs 1.1,1.5 & 1.9 for 10.00 more. This is a great writing pen. Arguablly the best FP for the money. Consistant feed, ink almost always stays wet on the nib, super light and indistructable unlsess you happen to drop it on the nib. I sell a ton of these pens. 75% of them go to first time users. This way they won't be turned off by a fountain pen, because I know they will get hassel free enjoyment with it. The only down side to this pen, it uses propietery cartridges and converters by Lamy.

Now this is where the KS comes in. A few years back, I turned some barrels in wood. Well I finally got around to making some resin barrels for them. Just to jazz up a good pen.

2007102215710_saf_y_Lhtblue.jpg

2007102215933_safari_grp.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenWorks

Bill, the next batch will be eye dropper, these work like a regular safari, screw on/off front section.
I need to get the right rubber washer to try an E.D.

holmqer

Local Chapter Leader
I had been planning to do the same thing. I really like the Lamy nibs, I'm just not wild about the boring look to them.

The real trick will be to customize a Lamy 2000!

Top Bottom