Help ID this pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

fiferb

I recently had someone contact me to see if I could repair this fountain pen. My problem is I've never used this style. Can you identify the style and who sells this pen? Thanks so very much for any help.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    175.3 KB · Views: 295
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

More4dan

I recently had someone contact me to see if I could repair this fountain pen. My problem is I've never used this style. Can you identify the style and who sells this pen? Thanks so very much for any help.

What is broken?

duncsuss

If the problem is a damaged nib (the photo looks like it might be), you might find a complete replacement section & nib from Berea Hardwoods -- such as THIS -- is the easiest fix.

its_virgil

If you have some rollerball kits check the sections and see if any will fit the pen needing repairs. If you find one then go from there.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

duncsuss

If the problem is a damaged nib (the photo looks like it might be), you might find a complete replacement section & nib from Berea Hardwoods -- such as THIS -- is the easiest fix.

Thanks! That might work. I'm just not sure if it will fit this pen.

I'm almost certain it will.

I'm sufficiently confident that I'll buy the unit from you if it doesn't fit :wink:

Top Bottom