18kt nib

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenMan1

See DCBLuesman (Lou Metcalf). He sells the Heritance Nibs. They are excellent. The las ones I bought were under $100, but with the price of gold going up daily, they may be more now.

jasontg99

I have an 18K nib from an LE Emperor that I have laying around. If you think it may work, PM me. Actually, I may have a cambridge kit and I will see if it fits. If anyone knows if these are interchangeable please let me know before I waste my time looking around in my black hole of a garage.

Jason

bitshird

I have an 18K nib from an LE Emperor that I have laying around. If you think it may work, PM me. Actually, I may have a cambridge kit and I will see if it fits. If anyone knows if these are interchangeable please let me know before I waste my time looking around in my black hole of a garage.

Jason

Jason I couldn't get a size 6 to work in a Cambridge elite, they use a strange feed that won't secure a # 6 which it the large nib that everything else uses.

PenMan1

Jason

Jason I couldn't get a size 6 to work in a Cambridge elite, they use a strange feed that won't secure a # 6 which it the large nib that everything else uses.

Ken:
I just got off of the phone with a friend who sells Cambridge with the Heritance nib. There is a small (easy) work around. The #6 Heritance slides in very easily, slides out easily too. The workaround is to spread the "base" or back of the nib slightly, until it fits snugly. I just tried this and it works well and writes very well.

Top Bottom