18k nib question

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

armyturner

I have a good FP customer that currently has about 5 of my pens, 4 with Lou's 18k nibs. I am working with him on another one now but he is wanting something different in the nib. He wants an 18k nib with either gold on the outer portion and platinum on the inner (just oppisite of how Lou's are) or one that is single tone platinum plated. Does anyone know of any nibs from other pens that would meet this requirement?

Thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ashaw

You might want to give Bexely a call. I believe you should be able to get what you are looking for. One word of caution the nibs are not cheap I think are 100.00 to 105.00. Brian should chime in on this one.

thewishman

$105 as of February. I think those are 6mm wide - not quite the same dimensions as our regular kit pens. I think the Jr. size nibs are 5mm. They do have nibs in fine, medium and broad-stubby.

Chris

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Jeremy - it might be cheaper for me to have one of my nibs plated with white gold or platinum. Let me know if you want me to look into it.

PenWorks

Yep, the retail price for an 18K from Stipula & Visconti is about $225.00 I can get you a wonderfull Dani Trio 18K F, but it will cost $145.00

Top Bottom