Welcome To The Birthday Bash!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Scott

Welcome to the Birthday Bash!

Today, January 1st, marks three years since the International Association of Penturners (IAP) was formed. Three years of growth, exciting changes, and new friends! This is our Birthday Party, and we intend to celebrate in a big, penturning way!

Yes, there will be contests and give-aways! And we will have some fun! But this is also a time to remember what the IAP is here for â€" helping penturners fulfill their potential with making pens! And that is why I would ask every member to double their efforts to share what you know with other penturners. Whether by making informative or supportive comments, or by writing an article, please share your enjoyment of penturning!

And last, I want to thank you all for making this place great! We started this place with a lot of hope, but you all have been the fulfillment of that hope! Thank you!

Scott.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Scott

I mentioned in my post above that I wanted to encourage everyone to share their knowledge about penturning. To that end, I would like to challenge some of you to try your hand at writing articles about penturning, and send them to Jeff for posting here on the IAP! Do you have a modification you like to do? A segmented or laminated blank you'd like to explain? Maybe a finish you wish to share? I would be glad to help with editing if you would like! I would like to see ten new articles for the IAP during January!

Even if you have a crazy idea for an article that you want to bounce off of somebody, drop me an E-Mail. Lets get going with some great new articles!

Thanks!

Scott.

PS: You can post replies on this topic - lets start a discussion! :D

Paul in OKC

Originally posted by gerryr

Hay Paul, do you think that between the two of us we don't know enough to write an article?:D
Well, half maybe[:p]. You have to turn pens to even start to write about it, don't you? Can't remember the last time I turned one, so I guess that would make me 'Technical Adviser) for the article [:eek:)]

Scott

Originally posted by gerryr

What if we don't know anything?:D

Hey, I don't know anything, and I've been writing articles for years! (Oops! I wasn't supposed to tell anyone that!) :D

Scott.

Scott

Hey Everybody! I was just over looking in the "Business Classifieds" forum and noticed that Craft Supplies has posted their special sale for the IAP Birthday Bash! 15% off of accessories! Check it out!

Scott.

Scott

Have you been playing the Daily Trivia Contest? Well, you should! We have some great prizes all month long, donated by Klingspor, and each day we're also awarding a prize donated by one of our fellow IAP members! Who would know better what you want than another IAP member? I have been contacted by many of our members who want to join in the fun and donate prizes, and I can tell you, these are great prizes!

And for those of you who feel left out, you can still get in on the fun of donating a sample pack from your stash! Just drop me an E-Mail! We still need about twenty more prizes to complete the month.

Scott.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Originally posted by DCBluesman

Originally posted by Paul in OKC

Can't remember the last time I turned one, so I guess that would make me 'Technical Adviser) for the article [:eek:)]

Nope. That makes you a consultant! :D

Or a BANKER!

Always got a kick out of the fact that my banker thought (s)he could run my business more effectively than I. Why??? 'Cause their corporation, of which they had been a part for many weeks, had more MONEY than I. 'Corse, couple months later, I had a new "Expert", the old one having departed.

Top Bottom