Ugly Pen Contest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

johncrane

Things are getting UGLY! in the Wild West! Meet "DHARNYA" native word meaning (RedGum) thats what l used to make him. He's a one eyed long haired blackpen people eater "DHARNAYA" is a Multi Purpose pen, He's Big thats good if you have Arthritis turn him upside down to dust those hard to get spots,Want a Shaving brush "DHARNYA" can doit.

200712431950_100_1972.jpg

200712432026_100_1961.jpg

200712432042_100_1980.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
John, as ugly as 'he' might be, that pen is actually very well made.
There is a lot of work there. Looks like a Southern African Tokkalosh!!!!
How come you have it posted here and not in the comp posting page?

Scott

A STRONG SUGGESTION FROM THE MODERATOR!!!

Hi Everybody! Please post all other entries for the Ugly Pen Contest, and any comments about those entries, over in the official Ugly Pen Contest forum. Here's the link:

http://www.penturners.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=20616

Thank you!

John - Don't worry, you don't have to re-post over there, this will still count. Also, I'm not locking this thread because there may still be some appropriate comments about John's pen that need to be posted here. I would hate to deprive John of any ridicule he richly deserves!!! [8D] BTW, that IS and evil-looking beast!

Scott.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
John, you can post your pen in the other topic if you like. Unfortunately we can't move the comments there. If you do decide to post it there, let me know and I'll lock this one.

Thanks - Jeff

Scott

Hi Everybody!

John has now posted DHARNYA on the REAL Ugly Pen forum, so go there to give him a hard time! I'm now locking this thread! :D

Scott.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom