Trivia once a month

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wudnhed

I have been volunteered (just kidding Bill)....uh WANT to do a Trivia contest question once a month. Now people, you know if I do this I can't participate which will in turn make me a triple Loser. Since I don't have to answer any questions, they will be HARDER, LOL! I'm thinking on the 1st of every month since we just ended a month long stint. I hope 9 of you will donate a small prize, box it up and leave it in a corner until called upon to mail it. I will make one and will need 9 more for the rest of the year. If I don't get 9 volunteers I can make up the difference. Maybe I will do the one for Dec. and it will be a little bigger than the rest of the year. What say you???

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rochester

Becca,
I'll donate a box of blanks. The birthday bash was great. I learned a lot about several of our members from reading their posts (sometimes it was more information than I really wanted to know!).

Dale Pace (rochester)

wudnhed

Thanks to all of you. I actually only need 2 more donors.... er I mean donaters:D

BTW, Monty, it took me a minute but I got it.

Again, thanks so much guys for your generosity!

Jim15

Becca Loser Loser Loser,
I'll do a box of blanks. Do I have to put it on my drivers licens that am a donor, in case of my demise?

wudnhed

Yes Jim, and please let someone know where they are so we can pick them up[}:)]

Thanks you all! Jim's donation makes up the last needed prize. Be watching out for the Trivia question on the 1st of March.

Many thanks for your generosity!

ericw95

Thanks Becca for taking this on. What a great idea because I miss looking for a question every day like others.

To our prize donors, thank you now and thank you more if I win one of the prizes.

dbriski

Just an Idea, I don't know if it too much work for you or not, but what if there was a question each week, and all the correct answers for the month go for the drawing so still same number of prizes, but more trivia fun :) So if you get all 4 questions right you name goes in 4 times.

Rudy Vey

Originally posted by wudnhed

Thanks to all of you. I actually only need 2 more donors.... er I mean donaters:D

BTW, Monty, it took me a minute but I got it.

Again, thanks so much guys for your generosity!

Becca, I will donate a couple of Irish Bog Oak pen blanks.

Top Bottom