Prizes are shipping...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I've started shipping prizes and mugs. I'm responsible for shipping all the mugs and about half the prizes. Scott is coordinating the rest of the prizes so perhaps he will post here when he ships (or arranges shipping by others).

I'll post member names of people receiving things so you'll know to watch for a package. Most everything is going USPS Priority or Global Priority, shipping from me unless otherwise noted.

Please let me know if anything you receive is broken.</u> Mugs are good candidates for getting smashed, and I've got spares to send in that event.

Fri, Feb 2 shipments:</u>
gerryr
monty
lwalden
twhom
jimgo (from penworks)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Mon Feb 5 shipments:</u>

chuckkey
jdpens
mrcook4570
ronmc
n4631x
dcbluesman
its_virgil
toolcrazy
erock2k6
mewell
becca
divnbrian
ptolemy

Scott

Hi Everybody!

All the prizes I have arranged for will be sent to the winners directly by the person or company who has donated the prize! I will be notifying those generous persons over the next couple of days. And I will try to check back here to let you know everything is on it's way! Congratulations to all the winners, and thank you to all of the IAP members!

Scott.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Just an FYI, I am waiting on a shipment of mugs which should be here in a day or so. I hope to have them all shipped out to you by the end of the week. Many thanks for your patience.

I am also waiting on delivery of a few prizes. I'll get those shipped out to you as soon as they arrive.

Looks like I have a few goodies left - some DVDs and a few bags of kits (all courtesy of our friend Bill Baumbeck) so once all the prizes are shipped, I'll draw names from the losers bag :) for the remaining items.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Thu Feb 8 Shipments</u>

n4631x
jim15
docstram
brobbins629
teaclipper
martyb
hilltopper46
woodlvr

Scott

I have been busy notifying Craft Supplies, Woodturningz, Beartooth Woods, Glaser/Hitec, Oneway and Klingspoor of who won the prizes they donated for the Birthday Bash. I set off the last notifications last night to Klingspoor. Watch for your prizes to be delivered over the next week or so, please post that you received it, and by all means, send a thank you to the people who sent you the prize! Thank you all for participating!

Scott.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I have NOT finished shipping prizes and mugs. Please give me another week to finish up. I had almost 50 shipments to make and that pesky little day job I have gets in the way. Thanks for your patience.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I'm finally getting down to the last of the shipments. Just a few domestic and three international packages to go and that'll be it.

I believe that Scott has given addresses to all of the suppliers he was coordinating with, so everything should be wrapped up in a week or so.

I still have some prizes left, and the losers bag is right here on the desk, so we'll have some more fun in the coming weeks. :D

Thanks!

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
With the exception of skiprat and alamocdc (shipped today) and johncrane (shipping tomorrow) all the prizes I was responsible for shipping are on the way. I believe that except for the above, everyone should at least have their mug.

If you think you should have gotten a mug ($50 donation) and you have not received it, email me.

If you think you should have gotten a prize and you have not received it, let me know. I'll figure out who was responsible for shipping it and see what's happening.

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom