One for Weasel Bill and DocStram

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bnoles

Okay Doc.... so you were a loser in the Trivia contest and me, I won a slimline pen kit from Klinspor.

Good ole Weasel Bill ran the contest and made it really hard to win, but I out smarted him and won something anyhow.

However, I am not sure I really won because today I got a bill from Klingspor for $4.95 for the pen kit. I think this makes me the ultimate loser beating out even the good ole Doc. I should get a loser trophy for this one.

Now DocScam.... howz that for being the #1 loser? [}:)]:D

I am still laughing over this one and thinking about framing it for posterity purposes. :D:D:D[:eek:)]

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Remember:
Never look a gift horse in the mouth.

(You can tell the age of a horse by the condition of it's teeth)[:0][:0]

Rochester

Bob,
I also won a kit and then got a bill from them. I called and talked to the lady who sent out our kits and she said that the statements should not have been sent out and we don't owe them anything.

Dale

DocStram

Originally posted by ilikewood

:D Let me give a bit of advice....don't go buy any Lotto tickets!
Laughing so hard ....... that's exactly what I thought. Whatever you do.... stay away from the lottery.

PS Welcome to the club. You are the new Lifetime Honorary President.:D

ilikewood

I had it there for a while. Everyone else is self-titled that put it on their sig line, but Doc was the loser who nicknamed me.;)

It seems everyone knows me now by that anyway, so there is no reason to add insult to injury.:D

DocStram

Originally posted by ilikewood

I had it there for a while. Everyone else is self-titled that put it on their sig line, but Doc was the loser who nicknamed me.;)

It seems everyone knows me now by that anyway, so there is no reason to add insult to injury.:D

Bill .... as much as I would enjoy taking credit for the title, I really have to "give credit where credit is due." I called your house last month and asked for "Bill". Your wife answered the phone. I distinctly remember her saying ... "That Weasel husband of mine can't come to the phone. He drove to CSUSA to buy more Royal Yew." [:0]

Top Bottom