New Trivia March 7th

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wudnhed

One of our beloved members made a very unique pen. This pen resembled something that can be store bought or made at home. This pen was also stolen from the maker.

No hint today!

As always one answer per customer;)
Please include your IAP name with your answer.
Send your answer to:

wudnhed@gmail.com

Contest will end Friday around lunch time, PST.
Thanks,
Becca

Philip Townsend aka Phil Leap is the winner of the trivia contest.
The answer: the Ice cream cone pen that Bill from Idaho (Ilikewood) made. Yep some dirty rotten scoundrel stole that pen! Congratulations Phil. Please send me your address so I can pass it on for your prize. Thanks to those who played and again to those who have donated.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

angboy

No hint today!

Now THAT'S in plain enough English that I get that you aren't going to provide me with a hint, nothing I can read into that that will tell me the answer.[8)][8)]

But I am curious Becca, it's looking to me like you're kind of disoriented[:0][:0], b/c today's the 7th and the title of the post says March 14th? I thought maybe that was when the trivia contest ended, but that's not Friday. Am I confused? [?][?][?]

wudnhed

Some days I have blond hair[:p] Apparently not only will the time change here in Ca. this weekend but I guess the weeks will change too, LOL!
[:0]
Fixed it!

ilikewood

Are you sure Angela? Might be some hidden code there!:D[}:)]

Although, I can see how you might mix up "Hint: None today" as I posted, and "No hint today" that Becca posted. [}:)]

Maybe it was one of the Male-Female communication problems which I encounter everyday at home!

I'm just kidding you Angela.:D

Randy_

Originally posted by wudnhed

.....No hint today.....

But, of course, there could be a hint tomorrow.

Angela, now that tomorrow is here, the hint is.........but, no, wait, it's not tomorrow, it's today. Sorry, no hint today. You will have to wait until tomorrow!!:(

Or maybe we could post yesterday's hint?? Anybody seen the rabbit??
shakehead.gif
nixweiss.gif

angboy

OK, Randy has totally confused me! And still managed to NOT supply me with a hint![xx(][xx(]

Meanwhile Becca was sneaky and figured out how to change the title of her post, so it looks like I'm imagining things... [:0][:0]

And Bill has me paranoid that I'm missing the clue that really is there! Or at least it was there til Randy took it away!! Oh, I think it's time to go lie down again[V]! Randy are you coming with me this time?[}:)]

Tea Clipper

Don't feel bad Angela. I'm still trying to figure out the question. Becca, do you want to know who the IAP member is, or what the pen is, or what[?]

Malainse

Becca,
I was wrong with this answer in another thread, so is it a Espresso machine, Snow Cone maker [?][?]

Ron, It looks like she wants to know the middle name of the person that stole the pen...[:eek:)]

angboy

Originally posted by Malainse

Becca,
I was wrong with this answer in another thread, so is it a Espresso machine, Snow Cone maker [?][?]

Ron, It looks like she wants to know the middle name of the person that stole the pen...[:eek:)]

No, I think it's the maiden name of the aunt of the mother of the brother of the person who stole the pen! :D:D

Randy_

OK...OK...!! I can't stand to see the women suffer.
shakehead.gif

Here's your hint:

The real life item after which the pen is modeled is much more appreciated if it is available on July 4th than on December 25th.....unless you live in Melbourne, Australia!![8D][8D]

wudnhed

I'm sure glad you guys are having so much fun with this question:D

Ron, the answer I'm looking for is the pen. If you know the middle name of the person who stole the pen, please tell. This info will be passed along to the FBI;)

I also need some info. How do you guys do those little moving smilies????

Randy_

I just saw that you won the D@##$% contest!! You going to split the prize with me in appreciation of the help I provided?? Why di i think i already know the answer to this question??[}:)]

Malainse

I gave the " Snow Cone maker " hint... I was thinking that it might help someone out ??? Do I get a cut in the prize....:D

angboy

Gosh, you go away for a day or two and all hell breaks loose!!! Obviously, I should have won the contest, which means my alter ego Randy would have won also. But since we were blindsided by Phil, I say we (Randy and I) go to Cold Stone Creamery and drown our sorrows in really good ice cream that won't taste like wood! :D:D

Randy_

DSA: You're on. I love ice cream.....Blue Bell Caramel Sundae Crunch is my favorite!!:D:D

As to sharing the trivia prize, I think the following would be fair......1/2 to Phil, 1/2 to Angela and 1/2 to Randy......at least that sounds fair to me??[:p]

wudnhed

OK here is some info, in the first trial question, Mitch (Malainse) had the ONLY correct answer.

#2, there were 12 correct answers.

#3, there were 11 correct answers.

I am really going to do some research so the next question will be harder, I hope.

Randy_

Answers to the two previous questions were pretty easy to find by simply searching the IAP forum. Maybe you should look to an outside source for your questions??

Top Bottom