I Got My Prize !!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JDPens

We (Daniel and I) got the Closed-End Pen DVD and Pen Turning book by Barry Gross this week, the book's great and we hope to watch the video this weekend!

Thanks to Jeff, Scott, and Arizona Silhouette!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Hey , Hey:D:D:D I've got my prizes...sort of.

My Limited Edition Emporer from the BB Draw and 10 Rhodium SL's from the slimline comp, all kindly donated by Eric at Craft Supplies has arrived!!!!! Many thanks CSUSA. I also apologise for my ignorance for not knowing that CSUSA also donated the slimlines[:I]

Unfortunately I haven't seen them as I'm away on business again.
Luckily the LOML was home to accept delivery and pay the Customs Tax.

The other good news is that my PH vise and MOB is in customs and awaiting delivery. I hope you packed the Mug well Jeff;)

Again thanks to all. I promise to donate a nice prize for the 4th Bash

I'll have to rush this job and get back home. Cant wait:D

johncrane

Guess what Jeff!my box of goodies arrived today and only six days wait. WOW!!l am over the moon' very happy indeed the prizes look fantastic the mug of blanks look great l will be retiring my old coffee cup now' l love the size of the IAP mug, first blanks l will try will be the Bocote/Snakewood,thank you very much JEFF! the 2h CD from Arizona Silhouette with Bill Baumbeck will sure help me,Thanks Bill also a very big Thanks!to JEFF and IAP the supplier of the Wolverine grinding jig, there should be no excuse!for a dull tool now.also thanks too all who have contributed to make it a great IAP 3RD Birthday Bash!![^][:p]:D

emackrell

I got my gift certificate from CSUSA today -- thanks to CSUSA for their generous donation and to Jeff for all your great work on the birthday bash!

cheers Eileen [8D]

Top Bottom