I Got My Prize !!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Randy_

I received my prize for winning one of the TRIVIA quizes. It was a nice big box of assorted rolls of Klingspor sandpaper.....5 pounds wort and valued at $16 in their catalog.

Thanks to Bill and to Klingspor.

This has been an enjoyable and educational little event, even for those who haven't snagged a prize.

Rudy Vey

I GOT MINE, TOO!!
A large box full of "Kling-on" rolls!!
I do a lot of bowl and box turning and use H+L discs quite a bit, now I can cut my own - the box is big and there are so many rolls that it may last for a long, long time.

I can hardly wait! Was just notified that I won the 1/14 prize! Update: The Klingspor 1# gold arrived and what a box! About a mile of P100 1" strips and 10 big pieces of great cloth back in grits from 100-440. I'm in sandpaper heaven! Thanks IAP and also sent a thanks to Klingspor.

pssherman

I got my blanks from gerryr for winning one of the Trivia questions. They are mighty nice blanks to get. Will have lots of fun working with them.
Thanks Bill, IAP, and gerryr.

Paul in AR

Randy_

Originally posted by Bev Polmanteer

.....Update: The Klingspor 1# gold arrived and what a box..... Thanks IAP and also sent a thanks to Klingspor.

Bev: What a great idea!! Thanks. I posted a message here; but, I'm sure the donators would like to hear first-hand. I'm going to fire off a big
THANK YOU!! directly to Klingspor right now and suggest that all of the other winners do the same. This is the email addy I will be using:

Oops. Turns out they don't have a published email addy; but you can send messages through their web sites. Since I don't know exactly who was responsible for the donation, here are the links to the retail web site and the main corporate web site. I will be sending a message to both.

http://www.woodworkingshop.com/cgi-bin/6063BB0B/mac/contactus.mac/fillInfo

http://www.klingspor.com/contactmenu.htm

Found this addy on the corporate site for the retail operation: sales@woodworkingshop.com and noticed that the return label on my box has the name of Pam Barden out of Hickory, NC so I am also going to send a copy to:

pbarden@woodworkingshop.com as well.

The computer makes it easy to send copies so I am going to flood them with thanks. One of those copies, surely, will get to the correct person.

Bev: Do you remember who you sent your message to?

olsenla

I got my prize from mewell. It was a box of great cocobolo blanks as well as some really useful suprises. Thanks a lot Mark!!!

Larry

DocStram

I got my prize?? In my dreams. Have I won a trivia contest yet? Just check the "I am a Loser" Post in Casual Conversation.
I am happy for all of you winners??? Am I a good sport?????
ARGHHHHHHHH!!! ;)

But, I am having fun with the Trivia Contest!

bnoles

I received my my prize today and sent Klingspor a thank you note.

Thanks IAP for a wonderful month and a lot of fun.

Weasel Bill gets a big Kudos for running a most excellent Trivia contest :D

Jim15

I received my prize from Klingsor. I would like to thank all responsible on this site. I sent an email to Klingspor.

Thanks again,

Mikey

I recieved my box of blanks last week from Scott. Trouble is, I don't which one of the Scotts donated them and I'd really like to say thanks. [8D] They are very nice and I plan on making some special stuff with a few.

Scott

Hi Mikey!

Around here, if it says Scott, it's probably me. Besides that, I did send you a package! [8D] Glad you liked them!

Scott.

wood-of-1kind

I received a generous selection of pen blanks from KELVIN as a winner of the daily trivia contest.

Thank you for the generous contribution and member support.

-Peter-:)

gerryr

I got my "loot" today. A mug and blanks and some great looking cactus blanks from Curtis. The red one should be really interesting. The only problem is finding the right pen to make. BTW, those mugs are huge![:0]

toolcrazy

I got my Mug-O-Blanks. I love the mug and all the blanks. I especially like the jumbo cocobolo blanks. Thanks Jeff. And now to figure out what the mystery blank is. :D

arioux

Hi,

Received my pound of abrasive blocks donated by Klingspor. A big big thanks to them for all the gifts the put in the contest and a great thanks to Jeff and everyone that helped him during this event.

Alfred

Top Bottom