You know that feeling...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Woodguy95

Woodguy95

When you finally achieve a perfect piece well here is mine.

It's a ring made of silver and walnut. it is one more step in my project of starting a jewellery line with my local jeweller.
comments, critics and questions are welcomed!

PS: I'll get back to penturning soon I promess

Attachments

• IMG_9888.jpg
    IMG_9888.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_9887.jpg
    IMG_9887.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 266
  • IMG_9886.jpg
    IMG_9886.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 215
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KenV

The color (tint) of the photo takes away from the ring, but what I can make out, I like very much. Silver and walnut give good contrasts.

Woodguy95

Very nice. I am researching making rings myself.

Well if yyou have any questions you can pm me or ask them here and I'll be glad to answer them. If you want to make just one ring you can buy a stainless insert from bangleguy or you can buy a flat stainless ring on Amazon.

Anyway I think it's a fun learning process and I wish you good luck

KenV

Woodworkers Emporium in Nevada sells stainless ring cores and has instructions on the site. Good place to do business for tools and turning jigs. They carry some of the different items like off center chucks for those who are especially serious about the topic.

Woodguy95

Woodworkers Emporium in Nevada sells stainless ring cores and has instructions on the site. Good place to do business for tools and turning jigs. They carry some of the different items like off center chucks for those who are especially serious about the topic.

Thanks for the info it might come in handy

Top Bottom