Workstation Accessories

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from D.Oliver

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stonepecker

That is a sweet video Derek.
You just might have a new calling in the future.:handshake:

Seriously........do you have the plans for what you are showing?
I would love to get a printout or buy them if I have to.
That is a sweet idea. Very surprised you did so well. :biggrin:

D.Oliver

I got the plans from ShopNotes magazine issue 87. The mini lumber rack is my own design and the moveable L brackets are modified from what was shown in the magazine.

D.Oliver

That Shop Notes was a great magazine. Too bad they discontinued it.

Totally agree with you. It was one of my favorites. Luckily, the list of project I have to build from Shopnotes is so long, it will be years before I truly feel the pain of it no longer being in production.

Last edited:

Skie_M

Well, then here's some good news ....

Shopnotes has a website with available plans ...

There's a price attached, but for good plans it's worth the money.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Great video Dez, :biggrin:
Isn't it strange how we have an image of what we think people look like before we see them......:rolleyes:
I actually thought you'd be an old fart.....but boy oh boy....was I wrong!!! What a stud!!!:eek:
You are making the wrong kinda videos...:tongue:
:biggrin:

lyonsacc

All right! Now we are talkin' about a good video. I don't know about you, but the highlights for me were the 4 seconds from 8:24 to 8:28 and the end credits. Fantastic!

All kidding aside, that is going to be handy to have around. Way up north, for that long cold winter . . .

D.Oliver

All right! Now we are talkin' about a good video. I don't know about you, but the highlights for me were the 4 seconds from 8:24 to 8:28 and the end credits. Fantastic!

All kidding aside, that is going to be handy to have around. Way up north, for that long cold winter . . .

Now you see why I'm hesitant about putting my lathe in videos. Everyone gets all envious of how big mine is......:biggrin:

D.Oliver

Isn't it strange how we have an image of what we think people look like before we see them......:rolleyes:
I actually thought you'd be an old fart.....but boy oh boy....was I wrong!!! What a stud!!!:eek:
You are making the wrong kinda videos...:tongue:

That's funny!:biggrin:

bobleibo

Derek
You make some great videos......they make me tired just watching. They're like cardio for woodworkers. I like how you used an old mustard bottle for a glue bottle (see, I pay attention)....I'm stealing that idea.

...and I think you might have a secret admirer........hmmmmmm?

You are making the wrong kinda videos.
..:tongue:

Skie_M

Not so secret anymore ..... Next go round, Derek, put in a hampster wheel for visitors ... :tongue:

Top Bottom