Wedding stuff

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Cwalker935

Cwalker935

I finally finished up all the stuff that I was directed to make for my daughter's wedding- cake stand, cake serving set, bottle stopper, goblets and wine.

I will be glad when this wedding is over, between making stuff, paying for stuff, having to pick a father daughter dance song and coming up with a toast, I am mentally, physically and financially "spent".

IMG_2183.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Cody, BREATH! Try, Try, Try to savor the moment! Yes, incredibly stressful, but it will be over before you realize, and then it will be a memory - Allow it to be a good one, a fun one.

This is a few thoughts from one who would do no better! Events will progress as they will, so slow down and enjoy them!

Yes, easier said than done.

Cwalker935

Cody, BREATH! Try, Try, Try to savor the moment! Yes, incredibly stressful, but it will be over before you realize, and then it will be a memory - Allow it to be a good one, a fun one.

This is a few thoughts from one who would do no better! Events will progress as they will, so slow down and enjoy them!

I am trying. It's hard to get with the program when you do not see the need or importance of the myriad of wedding stuff that goes on these days.

I do plan to enjoy the festivities when they actually occur. It'll be over after Saturday.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator

I am trying. It's hard to get with the program when you do not see the need or importance of the myriad of wedding stuff that goes on these days.

I do plan to enjoy the festivities when they actually occur. It'll be over after Saturday.

Yup! For you and I (I have a 22 yr old daughter) there IS NO NEED for such trappings, but we are the wallet, and the support system! But we will do as much for them as we can!

...Enjoy your retirement my friend! You can turn with abandon in a few weeks (and then will miss the hectic-ness of your family).

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam

Just in time to stress over you demo the next week! Really nice stuff,

Enjoy the day!

Charlie_W

Great job on all these pieces Cody! Your daughter will cherish these and maybe hand them down!
These are a good skills building group. You have different Turning methods in this batch.

Enjoy the wedding!

Top Bottom